Im asexual due to my emenies..

gandalf

Oh, god :D I think I'm gonna print out this thread. But in the meantime...

Ah... welcome to AVEN? :mrgreen: (rumples Gandalf's hair) *wooga* *wooga*

*lololololololololololololol...* :lol: :lol: :lol:

*falls out of chair, laughing*

*rotfl* :lol: :lol: :lol:

I need to print this thread out and frame it.

Ok so I was right. I didn't want to say it but my initial reaction was that you are paranoid schizophrenic, not in a derogatory way or anything, but honestly. And by the second post I believe I'm right, especially with the hallucinations you speak of. I know it may seem hard to understand, but when you say they forced you to take drugs, it was for your own good. Unfortunatly antipsychotic drugs can have really crappy side effects, and I'm sorry if that's why you dislike them. Please believe me (I know that is very hard) when I say that the issues you are talking about are mainly products of your schizophrenia. I highly suggest you go back on medication, there are many different types so perhaps they could find one that works? It is something that needs to be controlled with medication, and I know you don't want that but it's the truth, just like how someone with diabetis needs to take shots to stay healthy. If you dont' like that doctor, please try a different one and see if you like that one better. Regardless, you really need to go on meds...if you don't believe me, then just look at the other people here who can obviously tell that something is wrong...that means your schizophrenia is not under control and is probably really going to negatively affect your life if you don't get help for it.

:roll:

well, many of your posts offer me some ways to rethink what is going on, and so, some of the posts have been helpful, and reflective of some nice kids. Um, I am not schizophrenic, but I have been diagnosed with schizophrenic form, which is what is called a "fake' schizim, which means I have an obssesion of paranoia and schizophrenic thinking but do not have the real diagnosis of a true schizophrenic. None of this stuff happened until what did I do? I mean, Its hard to say, its one weaving crazy web of intrigue that "keeps on knitting and knitting and knitting" according to Pee-Wee Herman, I mean, when Dotty ask Pee-Wee that she wants to "go out" and so, Pee-Wee makes his "Im a loner, a rebel" excuse and walks out the bicycle shop, is this supossed to be real, like, he snickers to himself. I mean, what a cute girl, she wants to go to the Drive-In.. what is this Pee Wee stuff? I'm believe in falling in love with that special girl, not about a one-night stand game or a dating game but that one girl, and well, not masturbating or asexuality. Id prefer asexuality to masturbating, as it is to me an unhealthy foster, and I like kids, so I need to jump in the mating game bandwagon sometime. I wonder, I mean, the human mind is the most complex thing in the human body, and I say this as to say the controversy with shrinks has merit, that trillion dolalrs is to make a trillion dollars not to mess with my mind, in fact, I probably paid my shrink 250 a hour, which I did, and so that is how much it probably costed to somehow diminish my magnectism, the attracting and reppelling chemisty in the brain/body/psyche. I mean, lets talk about 'jinx' a character in Archie comics, that everythign she touches turns to bad luck.. I mean, is this what this is a jinx? Would this be some form of witchcraft, as the use of pyschedelics is considered sorcery by the Jews, is psycharatry unknowingly/pawningly a part of some sorcery game, as well as the other side of the boat, the street drugs? Am I doing something strange, like Pee-Wee, not shagging my loved one? The countless number of opportunities, and then such Pee-Wee games has conter-attacked me, that my obssession to get laid has met a counter-strike with the seed sown with the Pee-Wee mind-games? What is this pervert, hidden side of Pee-Wee, who is in prison for some pretty illegal sexual behaviour, and to answer that question, what do I have to do with Pee-Wee, considering the fact although I may like his comedy, I do not share his tastes in sexual aesthetics. Where I am getting at, is that one thing leads to another and then, it seems that the guys seem to shag the girls like people taking seats boarding the bus, and that the girls arent being picky, and one thing I seem to notice, is that many girls love showing off what sluts they are, and that the first opportunity should be taken, as they'll show off their slutty dispostion in my face shagging a ton of guys. Where is love in that picture. I have some secrets, even though I felt I was pretty revealing in the last post. I spent 8 months, in unbeatabel pain, as my beer was posioned by dental mercury, as I know that this is what casued it, as there was blinding shearing pain in my penis for 8 months, everyday, all day. I recovered, and had to deal with stupid doctors. This is for real, as I ahve absolutely no one to talk to as my parents say its my imagination, I cant imagine pain to be my imagination, that is such unfair stuff to say about such a sick thing to happen. So what am I supposed to do, find my what- bike? Sell my story and be in the movie? Hey, don't steal my story! Then I'll get laid and go steady with Dotty?

Great site, Jim! :D

Cate

:evil:

Jim Dandy, you lack imagination, creativity, take everything at face-value, take everythign at a fast-food conveinence of labels, when you take in information, the world around you, you are like a sponge, you take in all the info, and suck in all that dirt, and the clean water comes out, and so you are stuck with mud. How much faith can you put into what another man makes until you realize that its crap? Mans knoweldge is crap, in some areas, especially phycharitry, of which has a long history of torturing its patients and is the devils playground, the mind, is the devils playground, and is the favorite. You see, how many times have human beings been on this planet and have gone through the cycles, how many times cars have been here, lost in history, so, the Vikings say there have been 9 earth cycles before this one.

what does that tell you about what happens here on planet earth? How many things out there in that lost history would be considered sci-fi? the amount of destruction that humans cost can be a pretty staggerling high number considering this lost history. Not to mention the crude barbarism of war, or the grace of the genius in war machenirey and war tatics, would not the other side of warfare, of the mind, of love, and of psychedelia had a place in that lost history and in the future? Mans perversity and hatred can reach a bound, and a peak, way beyond imagination.

I say you are ignorant, and that maybe this shrinky post is perhaps a interesting place to talk, but how many people I meet all say the same thing, that no one has any real dogma or philosophy, and pretty much say the same thing as the others being swept in the tide of ignorance, in the human sea.

gandalf- schizophrenic form? I've never heard of that diagnosis, though I have a feeling it means the same thing as "schizotypal", which is basiclly a pre-curser to schizophrenia. Now this is my opinion, I have only read a few posts by you so can't say for sure, but to me I believe you have paranoid schizophrenia, you show the classic symptoms. I know it must be very confusing being sure that people are planning against you yet people say it is your imagination...it's not imagination per say, it's that your brain chemistry is not working properly. Schizophrenia is caused by your brain physically not working properly, infact there is some debate that there may be a virus that causes this disorder.

Here is a website: http://www.schizophrenia.com/

I highly suggest you read it, and again I highly suggest you either go to your psychiatrist or find a new one that you like better, it most cases schizophrenia needs to be controlled with medication, not to hurt you or anything, but to make your life easier and help you be happier. The longer you wait to get help, the worse it can get.

Of course, i'll do another translation now.

well, many of your posts offer me some ways to rethink what is going on, and so, some of the posts have been helpful, and reflective of some nice kids. Um, I am not schizophrenic, but I have been diagnosed with schizophrenic form, which is what is called a "fake' schizim, which means I have an obssesion of paranoia and schizophrenic thinking but do not have the real diagnosis of a true schizophrenic.

I am schizophrenic, but don't want to admit that the nice people are right. Hey, there's a kitty on my wall.

None of this stuff happened until what did I do?

What the hell? Hey, you're using capitals now. Good job, here, have a cookie.

I mean, Its hard to say, its one weaving crazy web of intrigue that "keeps on knitting and knitting and knitting" according to Pee-Wee Herman, I mean, when Dotty ask Pee-Wee that she wants to "go out" and so, Pee-Wee makes his "Im a loner, a rebel" excuse and walks out the bicycle shop, is this supossed to be real, like, he snickers to himself. I mean, what a cute girl, she wants to go to the Drive-In.. what is this Pee Wee stuff?

I, despite having my sex drive stolen, am a hornball who assumes everyone wants to get laid.

I'm believe in falling in love with that special girl, not about a one-night stand game or a dating game but that one girl, and well, not masturbating or asexuality. Id prefer asexuality to masturbating, as it is to me an unhealthy foster, and I like kids, so I need to jump in the mating game bandwagon sometime. I wonder, I mean, the human mind is the most complex thing in the human body, and I say this as to say the controversy with shrinks has merit, that trillion dolalrs is to make a trillion dollars not to mess with my mind, in fact, I probably paid my shrink 250 a hour, which I did, and so that is how much it probably costed to somehow diminish my magnectism, the attracting and reppelling chemisty in the brain/body/psyche.

I want to have sex, even though I have no sex drive because of evil doctors.

I mean, lets talk about 'jinx' a character in Archie comics, that everythign she touches turns to bad luck.. I mean, is this what this is a jinx? Would this be some form of witchcraft, as the use of pyschedelics is considered sorcery by the Jews, is psycharatry unknowingly/pawningly a part of some sorcery game, as well as the other side of the boat, the street drugs? Am I doing something strange, like Pee-Wee, not shagging my loved one?

I STILL like completely unrelated sentences.

The countless number of opportunities, and then such Pee-Wee games has conter-attacked me, that my obssession to get laid has met a counter-strike with the seed sown with the Pee-Wee mind-games? What is this pervert, hidden side of Pee-Wee, who is in prison for some pretty illegal sexual behaviour, and to answer that question, what do I have to do with Pee-Wee, considering the fact although I may like his comedy, I do not share his tastes in sexual aesthetics.

Hooray for completely unrelated sentences! And talking about Pee-Wee Herman a lot!

Where I am getting at, is that one thing leads to another and then, it seems that the guys seem to shag the girls like people taking seats boarding the bus, and that the girls arent being picky, and one thing I seem to notice, is that many girls love showing off what sluts they are, and that the first opportunity should be taken, as they'll show off their slutty dispostion in my face shagging a ton of guys.

Got a point there. Sluts suck.

Where is love in that picture. I have some secrets, even though I felt I was pretty revealing in the last post. I spent 8 months, in unbeatabel pain, as my beer was posioned by dental mercury, as I know that this is what casued it, as there was blinding shearing pain in my penis for 8 months, everyday, all day. I recovered, and had to deal with stupid doctors. This is for real, as I ahve absolutely no one to talk to as my parents say its my imagination, I cant imagine pain to be my imagination, that is such unfair stuff to say about such a sick thing to happen. So what am I supposed to do, find my what- bike? Sell my story and be in the movie? Hey, don't steal my story! Then I'll get laid and go steady with Dotty?

I think someone put dental mercury in a beer. I like beer. I'm stupid. I want to get laid despite being asexual.

Jim Dandy, you lack imagination, creativity, take everything at face-value, take everythign at a fast-food conveinence of labels, when you take in information, the world around you, you are like a sponge, you take in all the info, and suck in all that dirt, and the clean water comes out, and so you are stuck with mud. How much faith can you put into what another man makes until you realize that its crap? Mans knoweldge is crap, in some areas, especially phycharitry, of which has a long history of torturing its patients and is the devils playground, the mind, is the devils playground, and is the favorite. You see, how many times have human beings been on this planet and have gone through the cycles, how many times cars have been here, lost in history, so, the Vikings say there have been 9 earth cycles before this one.

Humanity sucks. I agree with this, but it's nothing to do with you being schizophrenic.

what does that tell you about what happens here on planet earth? How many things out there in that lost history would be considered sci-fi? the amount of destruction that humans cost can be a pretty staggerling high number considering this lost history. Not to mention the crude barbarism of war, or the grace of the genius in war machenirey and war tatics, would not the other side of warfare, of the mind, of love, and of psychedelia had a place in that lost history and in the future? Mans perversity and hatred can reach a bound, and a peak, way beyond imagination.

See above.

I say you are ignorant, and that maybe this shrinky post is perhaps a interesting place to talk, but how many people I meet all say the same thing, that no one has any real dogma or philosophy, and pretty much say the same thing as the others being swept in the tide of ignorance, in the human sea.

I continue to deny that I am schizophrenic.

:roll:

My doctor says I'm not schizophrenic, as his first diagnosis, as I visited him after a high-school LSD test, he told me I have Attention Deficit Disorder and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, and Mild Depression. Those are pretty typical charactersitics of the average high-school American who is artsy and intellectual, this is not a diagnosis a doctor would give to the star quarterback, I'll bet. i met someone, who makes nerdy okie music, and is a nerdy okie hillbilly, and his doctors diagnosed him with nothing, although in my eyes he was so messed up. I mean, I wonder as I am not from Ok, that I am from Los Angeles, that I do not fit in this okie society and I felt I never have, as I like electronic music and Aphex Twin and all kinds of stuff that okies do not like. My doctors diagnosis was based on the assumption that I was not doing well in school and well, as all ostracized artsy rebels go, I was pretty infamous as to being different and so it was pretty well known to everybody that a major faction of the school was rather culturally bent to pick me as a target of their white trash shennigans. My docotr had absolutely no medical test given to me as he handed out Prozac and Ritalin like it was candy, and so my parents forced me to take it giving all faith into my doctor acting like puppets. He told me that if I ran three miles I wouldnt need the pills, as the running helps balance the serotonin levels. Now, as I have mixed a plethora of pychedelic drugs with a plethora of shrink pills, it is to no question as to my mind is a witches pot with all the ingredients. And to that conclusion I was labeled "schizophrenic form" which is a state of mind that is induced my drugs, as psychedelics cause schizophrenic-like states of consciousness, the label 'schizophrenic-form' woiuld be given to a psychedelic user but he told me that I am not schizophrenic, period. I am wondering, as now I run, 4, 6, 10 miles, and this training has helped me recover as there are days where I feel good, but the stress, of wanting to get laid, is unbearable, the stress, as I am so horny, I am really horny, and I want to have sex all day everyday. I have no love relationship, and I feel at many times that I do not share sexual chemistry with other okie girls but with Cally girls as I know this. I mean, if I was having sex, and so, what would that be, 3650 times having sex the last 10 years? I mean, considering ONE orgasm, at those precious moments whre virility is at a peak, one can orgasm several times, so whats that, 10,000 Blowjobs? I was in a love relationship, and with her I wanted to prove that I was not like the other guys by making a big deal out of sex and groping her, that she would intiate it and that our realtionship was intellectual and that it would happen when it would happen. I must say, it's such a long story, and like I said, one thing lead to another, a web of intrigue that keeps on knitting; and so I feel that the horniness coupled with no-sex, asexual behaviorial antics and tics that seem to come form no-whrere, the reasoning I feel was from the influence of medicine, I say that the trillion dollar industry was not "to screw with my sex life" but to MAKE several trillion dollars and to control the behavioural population for the conglomerate corporations as such behaviorial control will keep the money running in their favor. I feel that such charlattnary is to make MONEY, and to CONTROL the consumers, and so, such charlattanry is made by genius, as it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know it takes one to build a rocket, but only a rocket scieintist can build a rocket, but the rockets seem to malfunction these days. I feel that such control is cultural control, and is harmful, as the shrink pills are to make one sick in order to heal- the label "clinical depression" as that is how the pills work, they must be taken all the patients life to work, which is totally bogus, as if one were to feel well, the pill will reverse well-being to ill to create well-being in the cycle. Clinicality, is that it means there is no escape form the clinic, one is chained to that cyclilical proccess. Its sucks. Its a wsate of time, I was doing just fine without medicine, without drugs, and so if one were to argue that I was depressed as a little kid, all I remmeber is being happy as a little kid, and any depression is that I was treated like shit by other okies, and that my future would be like this, asexual. I am not plaing asexuality at a devalued basis, I respect it, I just feel that in this time of humakind that people should police thier sexuality as to protect themselves and others with marraige and healthy relationship as to make social lives better and prevent disesases. There is nothign better than to whet a paranioacs appetite for paranoia than the feeling of catching HIV, which is frightening. I mean, I feel that I should be grabbing the butts of the cute girls, the butts of cheerleaders, the boobs, like Arnold Swartzenneger or a Horny italian. I am a horny italian. I was super-happy until I took drugs, and so, I feel that my "sparkling personality: that attracted such a hot princess of a German girl had been dulled by drugs and pills as the depersonalizing effects can be harmful to dating life. I want to date and have my art-poet-philosphy-film career, and date many beautiful girls, and not go into such states of rage and anger I get, the frustration, I mean, there are days I go into shock, as I am cute and so when I look into the mirror I am taken aback by my cuteness, and ask, where are the girls bending over doggy style on my bed? I felt I wasted my time on years of worry over meds and drugs and recovery that I could have spent it on my art and studies, I mean, girls want a care-free attitude, and so a good vibe is important, than to make a big mess out of things, detail is important, the clothes, the hair, and the way you act, and what you say, I mean, if behavorial turmoil can get in the way, "cramp" the style, you got to "hyptonize" the girl, and look into the eyes, and not mutter, look away, and have an indecisiveness about what your'e saying, and what to do, you must think quick, joke qucik, and make her laugh, and not worry, and feel that you can do anything, as huge feelings of selflego, a huge male ego is needed than worry. I mean, I remember when I was taking a date out, and I was talking to her about how a real artist would do electronic music and not mess with the old fart arts, in the middle of my conversation she told me that she wanted to give me a blowjob, and so I didn't hear her right, and so I did, but I was confused as I felt that I didn't want to mistake her for saying "blowjob"with something else and then make her angry by responding to the blowjob, so I resumed my conversation, and she got angry, got up and started screaming, fliritnig with the other guys and complained that she had to take me home, I mean, I do have a hearing problem, and it was rather loud in the dance club, but geez! Anyways, my goal in this post is to solve the problem of asexuality, I mean, not asexuality but the "not-geting laid curse". Asexuality is a choice, but i have a problem, and its not asexuality, but my "getting-laid curse". I am not dissing who that guy is um, I just get a bit frustrated when shrinkdom is not worth all the trouble. Ill talk more about this curse as Ihave some pretty sci-fi stuff, what a self-partical prankster I am, I need to make the imp in my mind reanalze its fun. The imp..

And it could be expected...

My doctor says I'm not schizophrenic, as his first diagnosis, as I visited him after a high-school LSD test, he told me I have Attention Deficit Disorder and Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder, and Mild Depression.

My doctor is a quack.

Those are pretty typical charactersitics of the average high-school American who is artsy and intellectual, this is not a diagnosis a doctor would give to the star quarterback, I'll bet. i met someone, who makes nerdy okie music, and is a nerdy okie hillbilly, and his doctors diagnosed him with nothing, although in my eyes he was so messed up.

I believe that these are the typical characteristics of an arsty American intellectual, but am not one. I simply worded it that way to continue denying that I am schizophrenic.

I mean, I wonder as I am not from Ok, that I am from Los Angeles, that I do not fit in this okie society and I felt I never have, as I like electronic music and Aphex Twin and all kinds of stuff that okies do not like. My doctors diagnosis was based on the assumption that I was not doing well in school and well, as all ostracized artsy rebels go, I was pretty infamous as to being different and so it was pretty well known to everybody that a major faction of the school was rather culturally bent to pick me as a target of their white trash shennigans.

I can't translate this, because I do not know what an okie is.

My docotr had absolutely no medical test given to me as he handed out Prozac and Ritalin like it was candy, and so my parents forced me to take it giving all faith into my doctor acting like puppets. He told me that if I ran three miles I wouldnt need the pills, as the running helps balance the serotonin levels. Now, as I have mixed a plethora of pychedelic drugs with a plethora of shrink pills, it is to no question as to my mind is a witches pot with all the ingredients. And to that conclusion I was labeled "schizophrenic form" which is a state of mind that is induced my drugs, as psychedelics cause schizophrenic-like states of consciousness, the label 'schizophrenic-form' woiuld be given to a psychedelic user but he told me that I am not schizophrenic, period.

The evil doctor who kills my sex drive despite my still being horny lied in saying that I am not schizophrenic.

I am wondering, as now I run, 4, 6, 10 miles, and this training has helped me recover as there are days where I feel good, but the stress, of wanting to get laid, is unbearable, the stress, as I am so horny, I am really horny, and I want to have sex all day everyday. I have no love relationship, and I feel at many times that I do not share sexual chemistry with other okie girls but with Cally girls as I know this.

I am horny, even though the focus of this topic is evil doctors stealing my horniness.

I mean, if I was having sex, and so, what would that be, 3650 times having sex the last 10 years? I mean, considering ONE orgasm, at those precious moments whre virility is at a peak, one can orgasm several times, so whats that, 10,000 Blowjobs? I was in a love relationship, and with her I wanted to prove that I was not like the other guys by making a big deal out of sex and groping her, that she would intiate it and that our realtionship was intellectual and that it would happen when it would happen.

I still like blowjobs. I am an idiot.

I must say, it's such a long story, and like I said, one thing lead to another, a web of intrigue that keeps on knitting; and so I feel that the horniness coupled with no-sex, asexual behaviorial antics and tics that seem to come form no-whrere, the reasoning I feel was from the influence of medicine, I say that the trillion dollar industry was not "to screw with my sex life" but to MAKE several trillion dollars and to control the behavioural population for the conglomerate corporations as such behaviorial control will keep the money running in their favor.

I am a PARANOID schizophrenic.

I feel that such charlattnary is to make MONEY, and to CONTROL the consumers, and so, such charlattanry is made by genius, as it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know it takes one to build a rocket, but only a rocket scieintist can build a rocket, but the rockets seem to malfunction these days. I feel that such control is cultural control, and is harmful, as the shrink pills are to make one sick in order to heal- the label "clinical depression" as that is how the pills work, they must be taken all the patients life to work, which is totally bogus, as if one were to feel well, the pill will reverse well-being to ill to create well-being in the cycle.

I cannot spell "charlatan", and see above translation.

Clinicality, is that it means there is no escape form the clinic, one is chained to that cyclilical proccess. Its sucks. Its a wsate of time, I was doing just fine without medicine, without drugs, and so if one were to argue that I was depressed as a little kid, all I remmeber is being happy as a little kid, and any depression is that I was treated like shit by other okies, and that my future would be like this, asexual. I am not plaing asexuality at a devalued basis, I respect it, I just feel that in this time of humakind that people should police thier sexuality as to protect themselves and others with marraige and healthy relationship as to make social lives better and prevent disesases. There is nothign better than to whet a paranioacs appetite for paranoia than the feeling of catching HIV, which is frightening. I mean, I feel that I should be grabbing the butts of the cute girls, the butts of cheerleaders, the boobs, like Arnold Swartzenneger or a Horny italian.

I repeat that I am horny despite having no sex drive a lot.

I am a horny italian. I was super-happy until I took drugs, and so, I feel that my "sparkling personality: that attracted such a hot princess of a German girl had been dulled by drugs and pills as the depersonalizing effects can be harmful to dating life. I want to date and have my art-poet-philosphy-film career, and date many beautiful girls, and not go into such states of rage and anger I get, the frustration, I mean, there are days I go into shock, as I am cute and so when I look into the mirror I am taken aback by my cuteness, and ask, where are the girls bending over doggy style on my bed?

I am not asexual, even though I am.

I felt I wasted my time on years of worry over meds and drugs and recovery that I could have spent it on my art and studies, I mean, girls want a care-free attitude, and so a good vibe is important, than to make a big mess out of things, detail is important, the clothes, the hair, and the way you act, and what you say, I mean, if behavorial turmoil can get in the way, "cramp" the style, you got to "hyptonize" the girl, and look into the eyes, and not mutter, look away, and have an indecisiveness about what your'e saying, and what to do, you must think quick, joke qucik, and make her laugh, and not worry, and feel that you can do anything, as huge feelings of selflego, a huge male ego is needed than worry. I mean, I remember when I was taking a date out, and I was talking to her about how a real artist would do electronic music and not mess with the old fart arts, in the middle of my conversation she told me that she wanted to give me a blowjob, and so I didn't hear her right, and so I did, but I was confused as I felt that I didn't want to mistake her for saying "blowjob"with something else and then make her angry by responding to the blowjob, so I resumed my conversation, and she got angry, got up and started screaming, fliritnig with the other guys and complained that she had to take me home, I mean, I do have a hearing problem, and it was rather loud in the dance club, but geez! Anyways, my goal in this post is to solve the problem of asexuality, I mean, not asexuality but the "not-geting laid curse". Asexuality is a choice, but i have a problem, and its not asexuality, but my "getting-laid curse". I am not dissing who that guy is um, I just get a bit frustrated when shrinkdom is not worth all the trouble. Ill talk more about this curse as Ihave some pretty sci-fi stuff, what a self-partical prankster I am, I need to make the imp in my mind reanalze its fun. The imp..

I think not being ruled by the little head is bad. I am a blowjob-liking idiot.

Live R Perfect
Asexuality is a choice, but i have a problem, and its not asexuality, but my "getting-laid curse".

Gandalf, asexuality is not a choice - celibacy is a choice. I believe that the correct term for your 'problem' is involuntary celibacy, and there are forums and sites that deal specifically with this. Like a lot of people have already said, I think you're at the wrong forum.

By the way - that has got to be the longest post I have ever read. I didn't think it would ever end. You really oughtta try being a little more concise with what your saying! :wink:

Anyways, my goal in this post is to solve the problem of asexuality, I mean, not asexuality but the "not-geting laid curse". Asexuality is a choice, but i have a problem, and its not asexuality, but my "getting-laid curse".
Two issues, first, asexuality is not a choice, we just are who we are. Second, there is nothing wrong with asexuality, again we are who we are, and most of us are happy with who we are, and it is important to accept who you are and not buy into what society wants you to be.

:mrgreen:

there seem to be ample info on the nature of drugs and sorcery, as there are transcripts in the Book of Revelation.

I picked this because it looks a lot less pretensy and so it looks like a good resource to ask jew questions as they know more about this than other people.. perhaps sorcery has not quite has its evolution or discovery with drugs, or maybe we dont know. In any case, other than enchantment, liek getting high, other uses of drug and sorcery are also in some witchcraft sources. I think these jewish kids will know some good sources.

http://www.jewsforjesus.org/stories/lleigh.htm

*Leaves the thread, making sure to lock the door behind him*
And how are the rest of us supposed to leave if the door is locked? :P :wink:

Hmm... Wish I could help you out there, but I'm afraid I'm not very knowledgeable of drugs, sorcery and jewish kids. Like many others here have already said, I believe you are at the wrong forum, as nothing you are saying seems to be related to asexuality. Perhaps you should try searching for a support group for schizophrenic people in your local area, instead. I'm sure they would be able to relate to much of what you are experiencing and would very supportive.

:idea:

I dont mean to be um, well, I am just going to be honest. Whatever the problem is, asexuality, celibacy, chemistry, etc.

I am just unhappy not having sex. I like BJS, I like sex, I like 69, I like licking pussy. There is nothign wrong with it. I respect asexuality, celibacy, etc. I came to this forum in hoping to shed some light on my twilight zone. I hope I can find some answers. Maybe I dont belong in this post wantign to have sex, but cosnidering my sex drive, I am horny, and so, I want to have sex but have not satisfied it.

some of you are happy being asexual, thats fine.

I dontknow what I am, Im just saying I think its cool to have sex, its cool.

So, in theory, what is this all about?

is asexuality healthy? If you change your mind in a few months or years will you be happy with asexuality? will you be happy with any of this?

are you ignoring love in favor of asexuality?

is this a cult? I dont mean to be derogatory in the cult sense of the word, but really, whats the deal? I am goign through somethign that is pretty madmanish. I am speaking form reason, that there is:

no reason I am not having sex, I am good looking

and sex is fun, these things I am saying are reasonable. Pleased to meet t you all and hopefully we can reach some important issues in this group and realize what is important to us.

is asexuality healthy?

Yeah, why wouldn't it be, and we also are not going to be at risk for a lot of diseases that come from sex

If you change your mind in a few months or years will you be happy with asexuality?

Once again it is not a choice. It is who we are. If someone did realize they weren't really asexual later, that's fine, they still are a person, no better and no worse than anyone else.

are you ignoring love in favor of asexuality?

no, sex is not the same as love, and love is possible without sex

is this a cult?
no. Asexuality is an orientation. We did not choose to be asexual, we just are. People who are not asexual don't become asexual if they wanted to, though they can become celibate, as celibacy is a choice.
no reason I am not having sex, I am good looking
looks have nothing to do with our sexuality.
and sex is fun
most of us here would disagree with you on that, yes some people find it *fun* but others do not.

Wow, man. I don't even know where to start. Okay, so. Here's the deal. You are not asexual. To find good summation of what it means to be asexual, please go here:

http://www.asexuality.org/bigfaq.htm

You'll find that "cult" is not among the things listed there. Please do not ask another question about asexuality until you have educated yourself, because you have obviously ignored any explanations that have been provided.

It's okay that you are not asexual. We don't care. I ask that you spare us the details. For example, "I like 69, I like licking pussy" is completely inappropriate and uncalled for. Keep that to yourself.

This is not the forum for you. There are other resources you can find to help you deal with psychodrugs, mental illness, and involuntary celibacy. I would strongly suggest that you seek them out. I do not think this is unreasonable advice.

Live R Perfect

:shock: Whoa! Gandalf... you suddenly seem to be making more sense now...

And I stand by what I said before - I believe that you are involuntarily celibate (or incel). There are numerous sites that deal with that separate issue, but you are unlikely to find anyone here who you can relate to about it. Most people here just don't experience sexual attraction.

Good luck!

Archived