Im asexual due to my emenies..

gandalf

Wow, man. I don't even know where to start. Okay, so. Here's the deal. You are not asexual. To find good summation of what it means to be asexual, please go here:

http://www.asexuality.org/bigfaq.htm

You'll find that "cult" is not among the things listed there. Please do not ask another question about asexuality until you have educated yourself, because you have obviously ignored any explanations that have been provided.

It's okay that you are not asexual. We don't care. I ask that you spare us the details. For example, "I like 69, I like licking pussy" is completely inappropriate and uncalled for. Keep that to yourself.

This is not the forum for you. There are other resources you can find to help you deal with psychodrugs, mental illness, and involuntary celibacy. I would strongly suggest that you seek them out. I do not think this is unreasonable advice.

Amen.

Fucking trolls. BEGONE WITH THEE! And you aren't worthy of the name Gandalf, by the way. Gandalf is a kickass asexual wizard, and you're a schizophrenic troll.

Yes, I am quick to condemn, aren't I?

Exactly.

"i like licking pussy"

We do NOT need to know that. And why the deuce are you posting about evil docters stealing your sex drive if you have a sex drive? All your posts scream "LOOK AT ME! I'M A TROLL!".

anythingtestdead

I like Pie......CHill out!!!!Calm Down,,,,,,,you are so quike to judge and condem..........think and listen before you say things........asexual/sexual/whatever people are no better than anyone else becuase of there orientation..........talking all this stuff about killing heterosexual teenagers and all the violent stuff i have seen you post is pretty fucked up......i think your joking,,,at least i hope so,,......but do you know what im saying>>>>????

WE ARE ALL HUMAN!!!!!

if someone bashes Asexuals, you get pissed,,,but the things you say about sexual people are no better.,,,,,........joking or not,,,.,,,

:shock: ......

Aw, damn!!! :evil: I don't believe this!!! He's just another narrow-minded shmuck who doesn't believe asexuality exists!!! *grump* *grump* (sits and glares daggers at gandalf) :evil: :evil: :evil:

(bangs on the locked door) LIVERLICKER, LIVERLICKER!!! Lemme out!!! Then we can gossip about this guy over a steaming hot cup of tea :mrgreen: *grin*

Tea? Did someone mention tea? I have some lovely cakes and Typhoo, PG Tips and Twinings. If you don't care for tea I have Cadbury's Drinking Chocolate and Bournvita.

Better than dealing with nutters who think we're a cult.

WE CAN BE A TEA CULT!

Worship the Typhooooooooo!

Cate

Certainly, Jim!

*poofs a box of Oolong from thin air for Jim*

There you are.

Anyone else for a cuppa?

*poofs a huge tea set out for anyone interested*

Can't believe Liverlicker left us in here with the wack-job. How rude.

Cate

Live R Perfect

*Wanders back into thread to find half a dozen Avenites curled up on the floor*

Yoiks! :shock:

Sorry folks...

I didn't realise you were all still in there

*Feels quite guilty* :(

Err.. I was just trying to stop him escaping onto the rest of the boards.

:idea: I know!...

*Pulls out box containing a plethora of chocolate treats, cakes, biscuits, different types of tea, coffee, spirits, massage oils and other such luxuries*

Liverlicker at your service! Now what can I offer you? :D

Live R Perfect

Whoa there! Easy now! Oi! Get orf me!!

*Distracts Julie with chocolate and caramel fudge chunky choc chip triple choc sauce ice cream*

*Runs away and hides*

:wink:

Live R Perfect

Anything else that I can provide for anyone? :D

*looks around*

Oh my god! They're all dead!! :shock:

...or maybe just asleep?

*whips out extra-loud foghorn*

HOOONNNNNNNKKKKK!!!

*snort* *wipes away puddle of drool from mouth* huh-huh-wha-whaaa-what is it?? danggit liver, ya woke me up! You owe me an extra large cheesecake for this! with lots of cream and a cherry on top! :D

....darn, now my tummy is starting to grumble ^^;;

*goes back to sleeping off the hunger*

Live R Perfect

WAHAAY! Wakey wakey! Rise and shine! Its a brand new day! Lets all go out for a jog in the park!

*looks around at the displeased expressions of semi-conciousness*

I'm not getting on your nerves am I? :wink:

*ducks barrage of shoes, pillows, knives, grenades, etc*

I like Pie......CHill out!!!!Calm Down,,,,,,,you are so quike to judge and condem..........think and listen before you say things........asexual/sexual/whatever people are no better than anyone else becuase of there orientation..........talking all this stuff about killing heterosexual teenagers and all the violent stuff i have seen you post is pretty fucked up......i think your joking,,,at least i hope so,,......but do you know what im saying>>>>????

WE ARE ALL HUMAN!!!!!

if someone bashes Asexuals, you get pissed,,,but the things you say about sexual people are no better.,,,,,........joking or not,,,.,,,

I have nothing at all against teenagers for being sexual. I am annoyed when they're hypersexual. See teencentre.net for examples.

I have nothing at all against teenagers for being sexual. I am annoyed when they're hypersexual.
and especially when they say everyone else should be :? :evil:

Well I don't want to interfere, Pie, but Skitzofriendik is right, isn't he? You condemn every sexual and everything sexual without hesitating. But then when someone misunderstands some things about asexuality, which the confused Gandalf obviously does, you kill him immediatly. Yet you log into teencenter boards and play the troll yourself. You are doing the same thing but expect respect from everyone! Undo your double standards please! It's not cool. We are a serious board, and we want to be taken seriously.

Well I don't want to interfere, Pie, but Skitzofriendik is right, isn't he? You condemn every sexual and everything sexual without hesitating.

I just said.. I only hate hypersexuals. Not everything sexual. Hell, my best friend is sexual.

But then when someone misunderstands some things about asexuality, which the confused Gandalf obviously does, you kill him immediatly.

Yet you log into teencenter boards and play the troll yourself. You are doing the same thing but expect respect from everyone! Undo your double standards please! It's not cool. We are a serious board, and we want to be taken seriously.

..teencentre is just filled with the morons who say everyone masturbates and asexuality doesn't exist. I can't help myself.

you haive owbviously nevair been to teencentre. it is filled with american idioths talking abouth wang size and whether theyare a "shower or grower",and asking each other if they are "cut" or not.

Those teencentre people are just as confused OR they are taking the piss out of everybody anyway. And to take the piss out of someone who takes the piss out of people without realizing that they do, is not very bright. Ok, everybody needs amusement every now and then, but Gandalf, in our case, didn't directly say anything against asexuality. He. just. misunderstood. it! Blaming him for his paranoia or schizophrenia or whatever he has is just silly.

So HEllo Gandalf! Like JayAnn said earlier, you should go to the "Information on Asexuality" link right up there to get an idea what asexuality and this board are about.

Archived