Research Request: Interviews on Sex and Intimacy

Jarle

Hi all, 

We received the following from a group of researchers from the University of Hong Kong:

Hello!

We are a group of students from the University of Hong Kong looking for asexual people to interview as a part of a project for our course on Sex and Intimacy in Modern Times. The focus of our research is the lack of support for the asexual community, the lack of understanding of the asexual community and how it affects asexual individuals and society. The purpose of our study is to increase the visibility of the asexual community. 

The interviews will be conducted via Skype  and recorded by either voice recording or video recording to be used in our report. We are looking for 3 interviewees. If you are interested in participating, please message this account. Participants must be 18 and above and fluent in English.

This study has been approved by the Research Approval Board. 

This study is open to people not living in Hong Kong. The researcher can be contacted by sending a PM to their account: @hkuprojectteam

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2019 at 8:32 AM, Jarle said:

Hi all, 

We received the following from a group of researchers from the University of Hong Kong:

This study has been approved by the Research Approval Board. 

This study is open to people not living in Hong Kong. The researcher can be contacted by sending a PM to their account: @hkuprojectteam

Sounds interesting - any updates ???

nineGardens

I did it about a week ago.

The people's are nice, the questions are reasonable.

Would recommend. Nice Survey. 7/5

hkuprojectteam

Hello,

Thank you to everyone who participated in the study and @Jarle. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to read the post by @Isabella L but thank you for showing interest. The study is now closed and we will no longer be conducting interviews.

Thank you, 

Daisy.

Archived