An attack from the rear

SorryNotSorry

SorryNotSorry

Every time someone completely loses it because they disagree with something so much that they go out and gun people down, commit acts of vandalism, etc etc, I think it would've made more sense if they'd taken what I call an "attack from the rear" approach instead: keep their cool, insinuate themselves into legislative positions, make like-minded connections, and start silently making the ideological changes they want to see made—though admittedly this would require shouting down a few neighborhood grouches in city council meetings and covertly taking out a few key individuals who block the agenda.

It might work, as long as the core ideology doesn't require a sizable number of people to get the cruddy end of the stick.

Anime Pancake

This is true though most people that act out in ways usually feel they already tried all reasonable options and dont want to try being civil now

Guest Jetsun Milarepa

Whay did I read the title of this thread and immediately think of the 1970s hit Blockbuster by Sweet...'they come from behind, you go outta your mind'  🤣

SorryNotSorry
20 hours ago, chandrakirti said:

Whay did I read the title of this thread and immediately think of the 1970s hit Blockbuster by Sweet...'they come from behind, you go outta your mind'  🤣

Think of a couple of Suitmen From The Far Left breaking into Archie Bunker's home and taking him away to sleep with the little fishies. :twisted:

Archived