What musical instrument do/did you know how to play well?

Firefly8

Which instruments can or could you play well?  

153 members have voted

1. 1. Which instruments can or could you play well?

• Flute and/or Piccolo
    • Clarinet
    • Oboe
    • Bassoon
    • Saxaphone
    • Trumpet
    • Trombone
    • French Horn
    • Tuba and/or Baritone
    • Percussion/Drums (only cymbals or triangle don't count)
    • Guitar
    • Bass Guitar
    • Double/Upright Bass
    • Cello
    • Violin and/or Viola
    • Harp
    • Piano and/or Organ
    • Other
    • Do you consider singing/vocals an instrument?
    • I don't know how to play any instrument well

This poll is closed to new votes

Green and Purple Dragon

I could say I know how to play 5 instruments (Singing, trumpet, cornet, flugelhorn, and piano) but to be honest, some people don’t count singing, I’m self taught in piano meaning I don’t use the right technique and I’m not that good, and flugelhorn and cornet play exactly the same as trumpet.  So really, I only play one: Trumpet haha.

• 4 weeks later...

flute!! ive been playing since sixth grade, and i really enjoy it (although now that marching band season has started up again band camp has left me EXHAUSTED)

this upcoming school year im taking piano/keyboarding because ive just wanted to learn how to play the piano for a while - hopefully i do alright at it!

On 4/7/2019 at 4:31 AM, Firefly8 said:

Have you ever known how to play any of these instruments well? By "well" I mean you could play a song harder than Chopsticks or Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, but you don't necessarily have to be an expert.

Haaa....I answered before reading this. I only checked piano and organ, but by this definition, I can also play guitar, bass guitar, several kinds of ukulele, and sing. 

• 9 months later...

@Firefly8

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived