To aces who've had sex

Theoretically

On 4/7/2019 at 7:27 AM, Theoretically said:

To all the aces who have had sex, what was it like? Sex scares me and im still deciding if I ever wanna try it, so I'm curious to know other aces experiences.

I had like 2 partners until now. I'm not gonna share my expirience about my first partner, but I'm gonna tell u about my second:
It was like a double-edged sword with him.

• What I liked about it was the closeness. His skin was pretty warm and nice to touch.
  • I liked to make him happy.

But there were also things I didn't like, like:

• When it got long, I started to feel used while the act.
  • Also it was kinda awkward, since he always asked me what I like and what he should do and I didn't know what I wanted.
  • Spoiler

It hurt. It hurt less when we had sex more often, but that wasn't an option for me. It's hard to explain..

• Spoiler

It's dirty, since a lot of fluids are involved.

Sometimes it feels good, sometimes it doesn't. I guess it's different for everyone.

Notsurewhattoputhere

Its fine, but honestly not that great imo. It is definitely something that you enjoy more the more you are into it. So if you're not super into the idea I wouldnt.

If I could go back, I probably wouldnt do it (unless I was trying to make a baby maybe, and even then you dont have to to have kids) bc overall I think in my life it brought with it more bad than good. Ive definitely felt used and exploited bc of it like the person above, among other things.

I think the main reason I did it was because noone had told me before making that decision that its okay not to do it, it doesnt make you any less of a person not to, and (despite what culture may say) its really not that important.

So, if you dont want to, dont do it. It doesnt make you any less of a person to not do it, and its okay to choose not to. Its really not that important.

I know it may be a dumb analogy, but like, if everyone you had ever met did heroin or something, and they all loved it... They would all say "its so amazing youve got to try it" and "everybody has to try it at least once, youre missing out" 

But that wouldnt make deciding to do it a good idea, and it definitely wouldnt mean not having the desire to do it is wrong. Again, that may be dumb but I thought it might help to turn the idea around to make the point that what people say really doesnt matter, the choice is for you and noone else

Archived