Investigating differences in prevalence of victimhood and perpetration of sexual abuse while considering sexual identity as a spectrum

Sh0

Hello!

Apologies if this is not the correct place to post this - if there are any issues let me know and I can edit/remove.

I am currently completing a Forensic Psychology MSc and since asexuality is such a huge part of my life I decided to incorporate this into my degree. I am conducting a study investigating sexual abuse while taking into consideration where each individual is on the sexual spectrum. The study involves taking part in an online survey. I am looking for participants of 18 years or older and would be very grateful if you would be willing to take part. If you are interested, please use the link for the survey below or contact me at the address provided for further information.

CW/TW: This survey does briefly ask about sexuality and sexual abuse and could be a potential trigger for PTSD or anxiety. While there are resources for this purpose at the end of the survey, please be aware of these possible triggers.

The use of social media posting to recruit participants for this study has been approved by the Psychology Ethics Subcommittee.

Researcher: Sheree Taylor (staylo222@caledonian.ac.uk)
Survey link: https://forms.gle/5tHjRxnDrYhp4egw5

This study has been approved (rules for class projects here). 

As always, please ensure your personal health when engaging with potentially sensitive questions. 

The link worked for me. Thank you for sharing your study! Best wishes on gathering enough usable data from a fellow researcher!

Archived