Quacks

The spider who climbed the water spout  

106 members have voted

1. 1. What do you call the spider?

• Incy wincy
    • Itsy bitsy
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

Never mind spiders from nursery rhymes. There is a far more important question that wants answering: is the name of the song where you put your left leg in, out, in, out and shake it all about the Hokey Pokey or the Hokey Cokey? :huh:

2 minutes ago, Ortac said:

Never mind spiders from nursery rhymes. There is a far more important question that wants answering: is the name of the song where you put your left leg in, out, in, out and shake it all about the Hokey Pokey or the Hokey Cokey? :huh:

Cokey, it flows better, I get younger tired trying to dig pokey.

And how dare you insinuate that the spiders are unimportant, it is a question of the utmost importance.

1 hour ago, Ortac said:

Pokey. Definitely the Hokey Pokey.

52 minutes ago, Duke Memphis said:

Pokey. Definitely the Hokey Pokey.

This

11 hours ago, CBC said:

My brain can't handle the spelling "incy wincy"

Does it make you wince? 

Janus the Fox

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

I probably got that song all wrong :P

On 2/24/2020 at 1:52 PM, Ortac said:

Black Lace are legendary lol ;) 

3 hours ago, Janus DarkFox said:

Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone got Itsy Bitsy Spider confused with Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Yellow Polka Dot Bikini.

Incy bitsy.

Itsy bitsy. I've never even heard it the other way, but it doesn't surprise me. Those things change from room to room, much less regions.

• 2 months later...

@Quacks

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived