KPOP fans?

Guest iwanttolearn

Guest iwanttolearn

Hello, how is everyone?

lets talk kpop, I only Stan girl groups...

CLC is my ultimate bias, NO was just the best thing ever created, the song, the lyrics, the video, the concept, the feminist message was just perfection.

Dia is also a group I really like, their latest song woowa is so catchy along with their song last year woo woo really really catchy.

(G)I-dle used to be my ultimate bias but lately they’re losing my interest, I still wish them unlimited success but Senorita and Hann in terms of song, music video, and concept just couldn’t come close to Latata...Their debut was so perfect, so enchanting, so intriguing and just mysterious...

CLC absolutely killed it with No

I mostly listen to Stray Kids right now… their music is so special to me, it just helps me so much like I don’t even understand how but they’re just so special. Their lyrics are always so meaningful and relatable. Especially Grow Up means so much to me, words just can’t describe how beautiful that song is. What I find cool is that that song actually made Hyunjin my bias (long before I started stanning them) and it’s Hyunjin’s favorite SKZ song and mine too (along with Get Cool)

There really isn’t any Stray Kids song that can’t make me cry. Even the lyrics of Get cool have made me cry haha

Stray Kids just had their comeback and honestly they couldn’t have had it at a better time, the lyrics of Maze of memories, Chronosaurus and 19 hit me so damn hard it’s so relatable

If we don’t get MVs for Chronosaurus and 19 I’ll be mad those are my favorites (19 is Hyunjin’s fave song in the new album, looks like we have very similar taste haha)

After Stray Kids, I really love LOONA, TWICE and NCT. 

Hey! 

My ultimate bias group is NCT. My favorite song of theirs is... Probs Cherry Bomb? It's too hard to choose 😅

I like Got7, Yugy is my bias there and Fly is my favorite song from them! I love how they have their own sound that one can't mistake. 

Exo is amazing too, my friend introduced me to them. Love shot is stuck in my head all day today. 😅

Well BTS is pretty cool too. Save me is my absolute favorite, the sound, the simple yet amazing MV as well. 

In2it are amazing, but they are very underrated and it's very sad.. They are so amazing and fun, I wish more people knew about them. Sorry For My Eglish is amazing! 

But I'm not only into guy groups, even if I prefer them. 

I love IU, there is just something about her music that I adore! My favorite is Jam Jam. Maybe even my favorite song! 

2ne1 is the group that got me into kpop, I used to dance to I'm the best. 

Galactic Turtle

My favorite group is TVXQ! I also enjoy the Wonder Girls, Red Velvet, EXO, Kara, 2PM, 4minute, f(x), SHINee, and VIXX. I don't follow K-pop as much these days as I used to but I do like some songs that come out. Currently I have Gogobebe and Dalla Dalla on repeat. :) 

ARMY !!!!!! Where are you guys ???

*flings self into the ring*

My favorite group is Stray Kids (obviously 🤣). I also love BTS and NCT, and there are quite a few solo artists that I stan as well, but those are my main ones.

*comes out of the shadows* Yooo.

I follow BTS, Stray Kids, GOT7, ATEEZ, and TXT... and maybe ASTRO now after seeing them live, heck. My wallet. It cries. 😢 More lowkey I follow Bang Yongguk, Taemin, and Amber. ☺️

I don't follow any girl groups because the aesthetic of the dance styles and fashion is not my thing in a general sense, but I don't mind listening to them. Like Bon Bon Chocolat by EVERGLOW is a great song, soundwise, but the dance makes me super uncomfy.

Alejandrogynous

Well, I just emptied my bank account on Monsta X, so. Hi.

Copper (II) Sulphate

I'd call myself a casual... Like, I'm a fan of Dreamcatcher, LOONA and Red Velvet, and I would consider seeing them live if they came to Europe and my actual k-pop stan friends asked me along

Everglow had a really good debut, I'll keep an eye on them, and I like the odd songs from lots of other artists... but for the most part I prefer my weird indie stuff.

J. van Deijck

ow, yet another k-pop thread? 😲

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a very proud NCTzen, EXO-L and  BLINK.

I also like Red Velvet, Itzy and I'm warming up to TWICE.

I wouldn't call myself a CLC stan but i cheer them on cause they're underrated af.

I mostly listen to two K-pop groups, but do listen to other groups casually. :) 

BTS peaked my curiosity nearly two years ago and I have been listening to them since. I got into SHINee nearly around the same time. Taemin ended up becoming my bias immediately after watching the Sherlock video.  

As for casual, I listen to Pentagon and Exo. Their songs are such bops. I love Exo's "Power" and "Monster".  Pentagon, I love "Shine", "Gorilla", "Critical Beauty", and "Like this". 

And I love a couple of K. Will songs. :) 

I think after listening to so many groups (mainly boy groups), I can finally say that my ultimate bias group is Seventeen. I only recently started listening to them, but everyone in the group is so talented and I am envious, really.

My favorite song of theirs is either "Oh My!", "Good To Me," or "TRAUMA."

BTS is near and dear to my heart though because they were my first group to start listening to and following. I think my music taste has changed, so I don't like most of their songs now, but I follow them and their news still just to see what's going on lol. 

Other groups that I listen to are NCT, Got7, TXT, !iKon!(omg, I love iKon so much as performers and entertainers and Love Scenario deserved all of those wins aahhh), Day6, 1Team, Astro, Shinee, Blackpink, Mamamoo, and CLC.

Idk if I get to call myself a kpop fan since I only listen to EXO, but I love them! (like... legit lol. I'm a really big fan 😩)!! When I was younger I used to run or help run fansites/social media accounts for them and as I got older I just ran out of time, but I still love and support my men very much! My favorites are Sehun and Baekhyun, and even though Sehun is supposed to be my #1 I will talk about Baekhyun nonstop haha. He's just so bubbly and funny and so talented 😍 My favorite song is Don't Go, and at this point I may have a mini EXO museum in my room lol 👀 

OtakuAce2004

I’m kind of dabbling through groups as I only started getting into kpop about 2 and a bit months ago, but so far I like: Got7, Seventeen, TWICE (so cute), Bigbang and Blackpink. My favourite so far has probably gotta either be Got7 or Seventeen- Seventeen are so talented I love watching their dance practice videos!! Could anyone recommend any groups that ideally aren’t too romance based in terms of their songs? 

Ruru+Saphhy=Garnet

I love Blackpink, 2NE1, Exid,EXO, BTS, and Red Velvet.

On 4/19/2019 at 12:22 AM, Rhaenys said:

I wouldn't call myself a CLC stan but i cheer them on cause they're underrated af.

CLC is underrated for sure. 😳 

long nights

I like BTS, Seventeen, Monsta X, EXO, BtoB, all the NCTs lol, VIXX, NU'EST, ASTRO, KNK, Victon, AOA, GFriend and lately I have been into Stray Kids. "Miroh" has to be one of my fav K-pop songs ever.

Archived