Am I lithromantic?

Tired&gay

I'm a little confused, before I thought I was demiromantic because I was only attracted to people after we became close. But today my friend tried to set me up with someone I thought I had a crush on, and as soon as I thought about being in a relationship I wanted to forget and pretend it never happened. I've felt this before but I always ignored it because I thought maybe I just wasn't ready yet. Would it make sense to identify as lithromantic because of this? Also if I am how should I tell my crush if they ask me out?

Acebooklove
4 hours ago, Tired&gay said:

I'm a little confused, before I thought I was demiromantic because I was only attracted to people after we became close. But today my friend tried to set me up with someone I thought I had a crush on, and as soon as I thought about being in a relationship I wanted to forget and pretend it never happened. I've felt this before but I always ignored it because I thought maybe I just wasn't ready yet. Would it make sense to identify as lithromantic because of this? Also if I am how should I tell my crush if they ask me out?

Well, I would *say* so. 

It seems coherent and matches with what you say.

You can always nit tell them and politely reject if you don´t want to go out. You can say: "hey Im just not interested"

Hope this helps

Archived