Should the cake worry me?

AonEne the Human

AonEne the Human

After all, in the forums I spend most of my time in, baked goods - especially cookies - sometimes have metal spikes that steal your soul in them. :P I'm understandably wary. 

So, hi. I'm Ene. Cisfemale; confused about her sexuality; wondering if an intro thread is the right place to ask questions or if I should do it somewhere else; apparently switching from third person to first out of nowhere; obsessed with Brandon Sanderson's books, RWBY, and other various stuff; hoping desperately that she doesn't make an egregious (Wait, I spelled that right?) mistake and somehow say something rude. 

Also, I like dogs. *tips nonexistent hat* 

Luftschlosseule

Hello and welcome!

If you're a diabetic, you might want to be careful. Otherwise you should be fine, and if you don't want your cake, you can always give it to me.

I only read the Rithmatist so far, and always plan on reading more by him, but my library hasn't anymore and the list of stuff I want to buy is so long that it never seems to change much... well.

Welcome! I know I already said that. But nevermind.

Hello and welcome! 

You have come to the right place if you have questions - people here are very warm and welcoming from my experiance and always willing to help, so ask away! 

Hope you find all the answers you need here! If you feel like a chatting - my inbox is always open ~

It's sort of a tradition here to welcome new people with a picture of a nice cake, so welcome once more! 🍰

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausÄ âcakeâ

AonEne the Human

Thank you for the cake! Mmm. 

Best of luck, @Luftschlosseule, in finding his books! He's seriously the best, but I should stop myself before I start fangirling crazily. 

Should I ask questions here? I read somewhere that there're specific forums somewhere...

Welcome! There are different forums for different things. Questions about Asexuality is a good place for general qs, Asexual Relationships on more relationship based advice. Most of the time the titles just tell you what you need to know :) 

56476cc2b7f254.58157922.jpg?width=910&he

NickyTannock

A belated welcome to AVEN!

Here's a Sleeping Puppy In A Slipper Cake,

8_CATERS_DOG_CAKES_09-800x498.jpg

AonEne the Human

Oh my gosh dog. Ahhh. Thank you, everyone, for the cake that probably won't steal my soul, and thank you Lichley for the advice. Oh, and thank you to MichaelTannock, for somehow thinking that I'm worthy of a moderator's time. :D

Welcome! Yes feel free to ask questions! Lichley gave some good tips above on best places to post them :) 

Meanwhile, more cake for you (nothing to fear here... I swear 😉)

YJJRZi2.jpg

gingerfennec

Hiya!

The only thing about the cake you should worry about is getting too much of it... although frosting overload doesn't sound too bad to me ;)

In all seriousness- it's totally okay if you're confused! A lot of us here are (I am). This is a great place to find company in your confusion and friendly people that are happy to support you. 

Welcome to the forums 🦊

Image result for purple cake 

Archived