Understanding sexual frustration

uhtred

15 minutes ago, Traveler40 said:

they really dislike the current state of this sub-forum as it’s too negative essentially.

iirc the concern was over how the current discussion made it sound like 1) all mixed relationships are doomed and 2) all aces are deceptive people trying to trap - through finances and children - unsuspecting sexual partners.  It wasn’t so much that individuals were sharing their own sadness.

Guest Jetsun Milarepa
3 minutes ago, ryn2 said:

iirc the concern was over how the current discussion made it sound like 1) all mixed relationships are doomed and 2) all aces are deceptive people trying to trap - through finances and children - unsuspecting sexual partners.  It wasn’t so much that individuals were sharing their own sadness.

Oh yes, it's so easy to go down that road. It's great when a success story comes into play though.

15 minutes ago, ryn2 said:

Perhaps - I do recall that as well,  but my takeaway was a bit more than that.  Maybe I read it incorrectly.  Thanks.

Archived