Coffee or Tea?  

126 members have voted

1. 1. which do you like better?

• Coffee
    • Tea
    • Both
    • Neither

This poll is closed to new votes

I prefer tea. Coffee is gross and tastes like dirt and I just hate it. Tea is nice though I usually prefer chocolate milk or soft drinks over it.

I like tea but really dislike coffee. I honestly didn't expect to see many other people who also dislike coffee, thought it was extremely uncommon.

dragon_cake

I can handle both as long as it's not overly bitter

Member131995

No coffee because it makes me sleepy, don't ask😂

I love tea and I make my own, usually herbal teas like ginger and lemon or mint, I like them strong too.

AmorphousBlob

Both, but I only ever drink one kind of each. Latte with no sugar, and green tea, also with no sugar. Can't say I've tried and really liked much else.

EngineeRaven

Both. I suck at making coffee though, it always ends up tasteless. But I love my dad's coffee.

Also for my ADHD brain a bit of caffeine can help a lot not to get lost in my daily life. Funny because I could drink a cup of coffee and fall asleep, but it still helps me concentrate, which is nice.

MerePeasant

Specifically English tea. Only started drinking it last year and I can't see me going on to the flavoured stuff.

Don't like coffee, though I like the smell.

Chloe O'Leary

Definitely tea, especially English Breakfast and Earl Grey. We actually have pint-sized cups at home (not that mine last long once cooled down enough 😉)
Not really tried coffee much, but I definitely don't like strong mocha.

Back to Avalon

On rare occasions, I'll have a cafe mocha or a sweetened iced tea (like Lipton Brisk or whatever it's called) if I'm up early enough to have caffeine, but I haven't had either one in years. If I never had either one again, I'd barely miss them; hence I voted "neither."

Tea and only tea! I never have liked coffee, and no matter how much sugar or cream I put in it it still just tastes yuck to me lol. I like how tea can range from really soft flavors to stronger ones, and I love certain aromas of some teas. Just tea ❤️❤️ 

Custard Cream

Tea every time! Never really got much of a taste for coffee, although I will enjoy an occasional latte or mocha.

• 3 weeks later...

Tea 100% 

I like English Breakfast tea, with a splash of milk of course. 

Not a fan of coffee, personally, but I do like the occasional hot chocolate 😋

Damn im a traitor... British yet I by far prefer coffee - 1 part milk 2 parts coffee and no sugar. 

I love tea. Never really was into coffee. The smell's nice, but actual coffee flavor...not so much. I used to like getting mochas as a kid mainly because of the chocolate, sugar, whipped cream, etc. that was added. If there's so much stuff in the drink that it drowns out most of the coffee part, I'm ok with it. Most days I only drink water and tea. There are so many flavors of tea out there! I have Moroccan mint with green tea, vanilla chai, and honey vanilla chamomile at the moment. I've made cinnamon tea before. I also like Earl Grey, green tea (by itself), jasmine, regular chai (there are different types of this as well), blends that taste like something else (like cookies), lemon, hibiscus, apple cinnamon, and more. Most of the time the only thing I add to them is Splenda. Rarely, I might add a splash of milk to certain ones like chai. 

I don't drink coffee, but I love tea!! My favorite is probably mint. I like my tea without any sugar, but I love wetting cookies or cake on tea and eat them with a spoon. Yum!!

Dreamsexual

Caffeine makes me anxious, so I stick with drinks that don't have it.

Grumpy Alien

Image result for both gif

• 10 months later...

@CajunAce

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived