Hi! Freshly ground coffee here

intensivecoffee

intensivecoffee

Hey! Someone told me you can get free cake here, can I have some?

I'm 23, from Poland, I recently graduated and I'm trying to make sense out of my life. As you've probably guessed from my nickname, I really like coffee. I'm also a coder and a geek. I draw sometimes, though I'm not really good at it (not a humble brag, I'm actually really bad).

I'm not sure if I can identify as an ace, I haven't really thought much about my sexuality before. Or sex, in general. I just didn't care. Never had it and I don't want to. What I do know for a fact, that I really hate being touched. I have some pretty bad experiences, but I don't really want to write about it just yet. This makes relationships a bit tricky, not that I ever tried to make it work.

Looking forward to meet some like-minded people and find out more about myself.

NickyTannock

@intensivecoffee Welcome to AVEN!

Asexuality is a lack of Sexual Attraction, which I define as leading to the desire to have sex with someone.
Meaning if what you're feeling doesn't lead to the desire to have sex with the person you're feeling it towards, then it's not Sexual Attraction, even if it is an attraction or arousal.

But there are other types of attraction besides Sexual Attraction.
There's Romantic Attraction, which I define as leading to the desire to have a romantic relationship with someone.
There's Sensual Attraction, which I define as leading to the desire to have intimate non-sexual physical contact with someone, like kissing or cuddling.
There's Aesthetic Attraction, which I define as leading to the desire to appreciate someone's aesthetic beauty.
There's Platonic Attraction, which I define as leading to the desire to have a deep friendship with someone.
And more.

Now, about that cake, here's a slice of Coffee Cake,

A-delicious-piece-of-mocha-coffee-cake-o

Well hey there neighbor, greetings from Lithuania!

You definitely came to the right place to meet some like minded people! 

I'm 21, still a student in university. I enjoy a good cup of coffee from time to time, but by no means am I any expert in that field.  😅 

I hope you enjoy the community here! 

And we indeed do have lots of cake here! As welcome - here is a picture of delightfully delicious looking coffee cake! 🍰

Vaizdo rezultatas pagal užklausÄ âcoffee cakeâ

Heyyy there coffee, welcome to aven !!!

Have some cake !!!! 

5c17f14839f65af3ea164de9d99bf162--dad-ca

Hope you have a great time on AVEN!!!! 😀

I'm a recovering coffee addict, and googling coffee cakes for you just made me snap and some drink coffee.😜

Welcome! Of course you can have cake :D 

pancakecake.png

Archived