Am I Bi or not?

Pinci8809

Hey,

I just wanted to ask if y'all had any advice. I recently started to pay more attention to my feelings and I have been on sort of a self-discovery journey. I know I am an asexual, but I was not sure if I was biromantic or heteroromantic. I know I like boys, I always have. I am not sure how I feel about girls though. If I found the right person I guess I wouldn't mind kissing her or stuff, but that is all in theory and not in practice. Any idea on how I could find out if I actually am or not? Thanks

hqdefault.jpg

go with your gut is the best advice i can give. just live life and fall for whoever you do. if it happens to be a girl, then you know you are bi. 

{I'm obviously not big on labeling oneself....that's just how i like to live} 

Romantic attraction can be pretty confusing. Like I've had small crushes on 2 guys and a big crush on a girl, so ???

whatever. I care more about character than gender

I remember reading somewhere that most people are bi to an extent. So, since you lean more towards guys, i would think you're a hetero. 

Honestly, it's really up to you. I don't really care about the persons gender but I rarely have any romantic attraction towards anyone, even with a strong bond. But I do get small crushes but rarely. I don't think I'm completely aroromantic which is why I went under the grey-a label. 

At the end of the day, it's up to you. You can always take a look at panromantic through. 

Bisexuals/Biromantics can certainly have a preference in gender, so if you feel like you could love a girl, then it's as simple as that. You can be Biromantic.
It wouldn't be Panromantic if you have a preference though.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m biromantic and I have like a 99/1 (or even 99.9/0.1) preference, but still definitely both men & women 🙂

My Name is Tobias
17 minutes ago, TrippleL said:

I’m biromantic and I have like a 99/1 (or even 99.9/0.1) preference, but still definitely both men & women 🙂

That's a big freakin mood tbh

Janus the Fox

I'm bi-orientated, means little past aesthetics to me.

I've been wondering some of the same things, and ended up doing a little experimentation at one of my school dances. My school is semi-chill; we have a pride club, and some same-sex couples went to the dance together, so I ended up dancing with a few girls there. So overall, I'd say if you want to find out but not rush into things, try to attend events like dances where it would be okay to experiment a little. 

Well, I'm in a very similar situation. The advice I got, aside from go with what feels like you, was that maybe I'm biro with a strong preference for guys. Because sure, I'd probably date a girl if she was cute and nerdy and able to put up with my eccentricity. And my aceness.

Archived