Favorite Aerospace Company

Europan

Favorite Aerospace Organization  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite aerospace organization (Don't just say NASA because it's popular rn)

• NASA
    • CNSA
    • Roscosmos
    • ISRO
    • JAXA
    • ESA
    • CSA
    • SpaceX
    • Boeing
    • ULA
    • Northrop Grumman
    • Vector
    • SpaceIL
    • Virgin Galactic & Orbit
    • Sierra Nevada Corporation
    • Blue Origin (Jeff Bezos's bald head can be a nose cone)
    • Lockheed Martin
    • Rocket Lab
    • Bigelow Aerospace
    • NanoRack

This poll is closed to new votes

Grumpy Alien

I have no idea what any of these are except NASA

I don't know much about the details about aerospace engineering or anything, but SpaceX seems to have the spirit of NASA in the late 60s and early 70s. I like that old "were doing it because we can and its cool" attitude that SpaceX exudes. 

RoseGoesToYale

You need an other. CAE, aka BAE Systems, aka Reflectone, because that's the company my dad worked for and seeing their flight simulators from time to time was really wicked cool.

Galactic Turtle

I used to want to work for Lockheed. Ended up choosing a different career entirely though. 

Is roscosmos the Irish one from Roscommon? ;)

Spoiler

I'm joking. Considering the cosmos and ros, I'd guess russian

Could we have "other", and maybe "none" options. I'd have to go with BAE, simply because they employ people I know IRL, a status which can't be bestowed on any of the others 

• 2 months later...
JinglesTheMighty

Fun fact, the space devoted to sex in my head has been relocated to rockets/spaceflight and song lyrics.

wirewalker

I've been a NASA fan since I was seven, so I'm going to have to go with that. Though I'd love if they'd actually make a new human-inhabited rocket soon. I miss the space shuttles.

RoseGoesToYale

I didn't choose one because it's not in there... CAE, formerly BAE Systems, formerly Reflectone. That's the company my dad worked for for over 35 years. They make flight simulators for training pilots and military personnel. Tried to fly a half-built one once... crashed because the landing gear was stuck. :rolleyes:

• 9 months later...

@Europan

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived