KrysLost

Kinks, Fantasies, Fetishes, their all here for you.

pma01

@oldgeeza, Iam sure that made her quite turned on.
Tbh i would really like to experience this, I have been thinking about this quite a bit, being dominated by a woman among other fetish related things

oldgeeza
8 hours ago, AceMissBehaving said:

I feel generally safer at these kinds of spaces because there is some amount of vetting going on, but that’s not sadly always a sign that everyone there is someone you can trust. While for the most part any time I’ve been in a kink space people have been especially respectful and well behaved, I do know of others who have had very negative experiences, and of some problematic people who through connections, politics, or just by being careful have managed to find safe haven in what should be a safe space. There is also the good person but inexperienced factor to weigh up too. Not saying anyone should go in paranoid, but that it’s still always wise to be careful

@AceMissBehavingI've heard of a few not so good experiences, well, maybe two or three in the twenty plus years that I've worked the doors, it was nothing serious though, in fact, one blabbermouth bought a couple closer together, it spiced up their lives as neither knew that the other shared the same fetish, it's amazing too what couples don't reveal to each other, I do find that people with fetishes do tend to be more trustworthy overall as they feel they have something to hide, that they don't feel comfortable with others knowing

oldgeeza
7 hours ago, pma01 said:

@oldgeeza, Iam sure that made her quite turned on.
Tbh i would really like to experience this, I have been thinking about this quite a bit, being dominated by a woman among other fetish related things

@pma01being slow on the uptake, or a late developer, however you would wish to call it, I never even thought about it for many years, probably a good twenty years after the event, I met her once, not long after that thought, she was due to get married for the second time and she was out getting whatever people do prior to her wedding, we had a coffee and a chat, although the thoughts went through my head, I never had the bottle to say anything to her about those events, having said that, they were well and truly in the past, would it turn me on to try it now? I honestly don't know.

pma01

@morecoffee. I understand how you feel. Normal sex does nothing for me. I would like to find a partner as well

fastidious friend

On 6/20/2019 at 12:39 PM, MoreCoffee said:

"Just FYI, I'm not aroused at all by normal sex acts and PIV sex is totally out of the question because of that, but I do have all these fetishes I desperately want fulfilled" is an extremely hard sell, pretty much impossible if the other person isn't really into BDSM too.

On the flip side, when you find someone who is the same way it's very relieving. I only really started to accept that I'm not aroused by vanilla sex after becoming involved with someone else who also isn't. Both of us would generally rather cuddle or play video games than have vanilla sex. But we're both aroused by D/s. For me personally penetrative *is* on the table in that specific scenario. For a long time I felt really weird about liking the concept of sex but becoming bored with sex itself. Turns out I like the concept in relation to D/s *or* in the midst of NRE (new relationship energy) only. Anyway I won't say it's easy. It was largely luck for me to find someone compatible in this way. It helped that we started out discussing very openly what we were or weren't interested in adding to our friendship. 

I also have another sexual partner who is into D/s but does not need it to be aroused. They have had a somewhat harder time with my realization that I *do* need it or I just don't care about the sex & it's unfulfilling. But, they're willing to give it a go as our exclusive form of sexual interaction, so hopefully it will work out! 

But yes, if you aren't into vanilla sex at all, I would highly recommend don't even try to be involved with someone who is not into BDSM at all. They're gonna have to at least be interested in it as a means to connect with you, or it's only going to be frustrating for you both.

pma01

Regular piv sex does absolutely nothing for me, and looking for something different

DuranDuranfan

At one time I fantasized about having a threesome, with two men. Does that count?

• Like 1

KrysLost

yes that counts. I fantasize about cute anime boys with cat ears and tail plugs. I can ensure you they are very tied up. Also Im an evil, sadistic tentacle monster. Those are always fun.

• Like 2

pma01

I also fantasize about a threesome either me and 2 girls, or me another guy and a girl. Another fantasy to be dominated by a woman. No regular sex though. Just bdsm

KrysLost

Ironically fantasies never include me directly, just a self insert character. 

pma01

Most of the time mine don’t include me either. Except for 2, the threesome and 1 other, the thing is none of them include intercourse at all.

DuranDuranfan

I also wouldn’t mind dominating a guy. Hands and legs tied up, totally vulnerable and I’m total control to do anything to him at my whim.

• Like 1

Artistbikerfarmer

I've always been fascinated by kink, as long as there is no sex. Even visited a pro-dome once, when I was trying to workout being asexual.

Vacbeds look like alot of fun, the bondage, the smell and squeak of the rubber, the all round pressure😏

Vårin

Making art makes me high. But I donno if that can be considered sexual. I say it as a joke tho.

Vårin

When I draw I imagine touching what I draw. Feeling the shapes. Texture. Caressing with my mind in a way... I stopped drawing people from life since I got so good at it that It felt as if I was giving them a massage. I imagines that I could feel there skin pulsating... Cool, but would not really want to do that to a stranger without permission. I prefer to draw from my head. I have a good memory when it comes to touch. It is fun to give oneself a virtual massage. Wonder if other people could feel it tho...I stopped before going to deep into it. Maybe I should find a test subject in the future...

pma01

@duranduranfan. That’s how I would like to be dominated.

RakshaTheCat
9 hours ago, Vårin said:

When I draw I imagine touching what I draw. Feeling the shapes. Texture. Caressing with my mind in a way... I stopped drawing people from life since I got so good at it that It felt as if I was giving them a massage. I imagines that I could feel there skin pulsating... Cool, but would not really want to do that to a stranger without permission. I prefer to draw from my head. I have a good memory when it comes to touch. It is fun to give oneself a virtual massage. Wonder if other people could feel it tho...I stopped before going to deep into it. Maybe I should find a test subject in the future...

Wow, that's interesting. I can't really draw, but I definitely imagine things in similar way, it's great! Mine are not really sexual since I'm not into that, I have different things that I enjoy doing, but touch and massage are definitely part of it 😺

Let us know how will it go with real test subject. So far, I found real people way too crude to even come close to what I can do on my own...

• Like 1

DuranDuranfan
5 hours ago, pma01 said:

@duranduranfan. That’s how I would like to be dominated.

I wrote a GI Joe fanfic where Lady Jaye did that to Flint. She even had him blindfolded. 

That I forgot to mention, as well as having the guy tied up, he’d also be blindfolded. 

• Like 1

Vårin
14 hours ago, Marcin said:

Wow, that's interesting. I can't really draw, but I definitely imagine things in similar way, it's great! Mine are not really sexual since I'm not into that, I have different things that I enjoy doing, but touch and massage are definitely part of it 😺

Let us know how will it go with real test subject. So far, I found real people way too crude to even come close to what I can do on my own...

Have  not really drawn sexual stuff either. Can not draw sexual feelings without having them. But I do feel very "sensual" about my art. I am demi so I do not really feel sexual attraction to my subjects. Would be interesting if I was in a relationship tho and developed that. I know I have the capacity to feel sexual attraction so who knows. Could be interesting. 

Posted this at another tread talking about the same thing. 

0C77B46D-7133-41E5-8E6A-3CA19DA39DD3+%25

Did not draw this from life, but from my head. I was thinking about how the skin felt. The emotions. I find that that makes the drawing come alive more.

• Like 2

Vårin

I mostly draw girls. I also like drawing people or animals that drool or that have flowers growing out of them. But thats not necessary sexual either. My drawings are so very NOT crude. If I ever draw anything sexual it will be very sensual sexual. I think If I had a girlfriend then I would probably have to study her whole body with my hands and mouth...It would not really matter if I found them sexy or not...as long as there where intellectually interesting, kind, soft and cute. My sensuality is pretty strong. I would study them an all pressure points for curiosity. Then I could use the memory to draw. I just love studying touch and emotions. At times I think I might be asexual with a fetish for art. NOT people. But I think my sexuality is just kinda odd. I make everything to do with art. I will have my test subject one day. I do not think I will draw that sexual scenes...I like to keep things suggestive. There has to be mystery you know... but i write and my  goal is to one day write a really amazing sex scene for a book. Tasteful. Not tacky at all. Romantic and perfect.

MAGICAL!!!!!

Then I need reference. XD

This song is appropriate. Just add drawing. Music is my hot hot sex and drawing to:

KrysLost

@Vårin  We're both pretty similar in the art boat. I love the human body but often times fictionally. I like making fiction come to life in my mind and feeling the warmth come from their skin. It's difficult to say the least. 

• Like 1

RakshaTheCat
6 hours ago, Vårin said:

...as long as there where intellectually interesting, kind, soft and cute

Hey, if you find where people like that are hiding, let me know 😺 I have yet to find anyone who can act cute, I've only seen plenty of people who try to fake it. At least I can just be cute to myself, so I just use myself as a test subject.

6 hours ago, Vårin said:

I just love studying touch and emotions.

So this! What kind of emotions do you like?

• Like 1

Vårin
42 minutes ago, Marcin said:

Hey, if you find where people like that are hiding, let me know 😺 I have yet to find anyone who can act cute, I've only seen plenty of people who try to fake it. At least I can just be cute to myself, so I just use myself as a test subject.

So this! What kind of emotions do you like?

I have a good eye so will do ;)

I bet it will happen. But I am not rushing it. I do not mind being single at the moment. I have not been drawing much fro a year and just starting again so will take some time alone now to practice Then suddenly one day she will show up. I am a very solitary person mostly...only come out if I have some extra energy to help people learn stuff. 

Emotions...hmm. There are so many....

hmm...

Happy crying. The kind of crying that happens after going  through something bad and the finally seeing some light. RELIF. 🌧️

Surprised!!!! Like the eyes of  a surprised child that has seen something for the frist time.

Heartfelt smile. So touched by something that one is holding the hand up to the chest.

Embarrassed blushing!!! Like the whole face anime style.

I could go on, but I just get to happy and forget to do what I am suppose to do....DRAW.

Vårin

I also like roleplay. :)

I "become" the person I draw/write when I draw/write them. Thats why it is hard to draw from life to. It is better to study by just experiencing  and then draw from the head. Then you can filter the emotions better. 

RakshaTheCat
10 minutes ago, Vårin said:

Emotions...hmm. There are so many....

Hmm...

Happy crying. The kind of crying that happens after going though something bad and the finally seeing some light. RELIF. 🌧️

Surprised!!!! Like the eyes of  a surprised child that can not belive their eyes. 

Heartfelt smile. So touched by something that one is holding the hand up to the chest.

Lovely emotions! I do enjoy mixing happy ones with some fear, sorrow and a lot of compassion myself. Like, feeling happy and sad at the same time. Yep, I am weird 😸

• Like 1

Vårin
3 minutes ago, Marcin said:

Lovely emotions! I do enjoy mixing happy ones with some fear, sorrow and a lot of compassion myself. Like, feeling happy and sad at the same time. Yep, I am weird 😸

Neh, your just complicated and thats good :)

• Like 1

Vårin

...or multicoloured. Thats a nicer word. Happy sad is nice :)

• Like 1

pma01

@duranduranfan, I definitely think the blindfold makes it all the more interesting

Edited by pma01
Missed a word
  • Like 1

Vårin
On 7/29/2019 at 7:01 PM, KrystalLost said:

@Vårin  We're both pretty similar in the art boat. I love the human body but often times fictionally. I like making fiction come to life in my mind and feeling the warmth come from their skin. It's difficult to say the least. 

Probably into cartoon people then? The closest thing I ever had to a crush on a cartoon is thinking Tessa from full metal panic was cute. I liked that she is a lovable ditz, but bad ass at the same time. She leads a starship or something...but is an airhead in love XD Such a contrast. Not really onto those kind of violent shows anymore tho. I am watching natsume book of friends and feeling kinda like Taki when I see a cute person:

I generally just think different people are cute and I should snuggle them like a cat. Cuteness is not just looks tho. it is a aura. A sort of mild comfy presence. I do not call that crushes tho. It is a sensual attraction. I do not usually touch people, but whenever I find such a person I instantly want to just sit on their lap and stroke/kiss them on the cheek/arm... listening to their heartbeat. Not really wanting anything else. It is platonic.

Sexual feelings and romantic feelings are so I rare, I treasure them...They are so fascinating. I feel like it is the body saying: MINE. THEY ARE MINE!!!! GRRR... ALL THE CUTENESS IS MINE!!!!! I have conquered this land.I can mark my territory by putting saliva all over it... Apparently I have thing for water and saliva.

The human body has odd instincts. 

The way I think about things are more...hmm spiritual so I come across as asexual most of the time, but think the inner animal is important to feed as well. Made a drawing of that to:

619672F7-79B5-45DA-81EC-55148A2FA5C5.jpe

To bad many think of it as bad. It is only bad if you deny it so much it goes amok. Eating to much food... Is that not how addictions are created? You deny what you animal nature wants? You live to much in your head you forget you have a body...It is not just when it comes to sex....We are of nature after all. We need to use our senses....Smell and touch things. Grass...trees...

Gotta let your soft animal love what it loves...

That is from a poem by Mary Oliver.

If what you like is weird to society who cares? As long as it is done out of compassion it should be fine. I like that AVEN is a place where people can talk about things out of the norm:)

...but is any kind of sensual, sexual desire or fantasy truly that weird?

@Marcin I see many liking weird things.... is it not ironic to call it weird XD

Maybe many of these things are just not widely discussed so we assume they are. 

• Like 1

RakshaTheCat
1 hour ago, Vårin said:

I generally just think different people are cute and I should snuggle them like a cat.

Guess I'm weird since I really need to get to know someone before they are cute to me... But this is exactly what I like doing with cute things. Luckily, I find myself cute, so at least I have one person like that who will always be with me... 😸

1 hour ago, Vårin said:

We are of nature after all. We need to use our senses.... Smell and touch things. Grass...trees...

I do like to add water to it myself. Like here. Moss, rocks, leaves, cold water, trying to not step on a crayfish... Just a little `nature date` that I took myself on I guess... 😺
XUy6nCD.png

51 minutes ago, Vårin said:

Then my body will probably start thinking: MINE. THEY ARE MINE!!!! GRRR... ALL THE CUTENESS IS MINE!!!!! I have conquered this land. I need to mark my territory by putting saliva all over it...Apparently I have thing for water and saliva. 

My fluid of choice is little different, I prefer blood. For me, it not only looks nice, it also adds ton of cuteness, since it makes body look so adorably vulnerable, turns on my compassion and even nurturing instinct... How is that for being creepy weirdo? 😸

53 minutes ago, Vårin said:

@Marcin I see many liking weird things.... is it not ironic to call it weird XD

Maybe many of these things are just not widely discussed so we assume they are

Fetlife has quite a big collection of very different `weird` things. Although sadly, most of the people there seem to be into more brutal or violent things, while I prefer everything in a, hmm, cute way 😺

• Like 2