Kinks, Fantasies, Fetishes, their all here for you.

2 hours ago, Shadow-cast-by-the-Sun said:

I really feel you on this one. Thank you for sharing. It's incredible to hear about someone who has this kind of interest. Mine seems to be... borderline hybristophilia. So, I really get you. You poly? We could totally share. :P (joke - just FYI - for legal reasons XD )

Nice to know that someone gets me!  Haha I don't think I'm poly though, just some weird ace/necro thing 😄 But I'm always happy to get to know like-minded and understanding people if you'd like to message me anytime. 

I'd say my kinks can be pretty extreme as well when I'm in that kind of mood. Though they are very specific, involving corpses and various fantasies about morgues , mausoleums,  and doing things I shouldn't in coffins, lol. But, they're all just thoughts. The couple times I've come close to the real thing though, felt exhilarating. I just could not in good conscience let it go too far. I do respect the law, and the dead. Sometimes I wish I could be more versatile in my preferences.. but I just can't seem to feel any romantic attraction toward the living and the very thought of having sex with a live person doesn't appeal to me at all. 

8 hours ago, GhoulFriend said:

Nice to know that someone gets me!  Haha I don't think I'm poly though, just some weird ace/necro thing 😄 But I'm always happy to get to know like-minded and understanding people if you'd like to message me anytime. 

I'd say my kinks can be pretty extreme as well when I'm in that kind of mood. Though they are very specific, involving corpses and various fantasies about morgues , mausoleums,  and doing things I shouldn't in coffins, lol. But, they're all just thoughts. The couple times I've come close to the real thing though, felt exhilarating. I just could not in good conscience let it go too far. I do respect the law, and the dead. Sometimes I wish I could be more versatile in my preferences.. but I just can't seem to feel any romantic attraction toward the living and the very thought of having sex with a live person doesn't appeal to me at all. 

None of us choose our kinks, and we can't ignore them. We need to accept them for what they are (thoughts) without guilt and work on an outlet that is safe and has consent. In most cases this is negotiation but unfortunately you don't have that luxury for your "actual" fantasy but hopefully you can find a partner (whether it is a LT or a play partner) willing to do what they can for you. Remember, they don't need to "get" it, just be understanding and non-judgmental. I don't get  why some of my partners like being beaten until bruised but I have used floggers and paddles on them. Does nothing for me but personally but they loved it and builds a bond.

I am not sure where you are based but you mention talking helps, I would suggest a counsellor trained in sex and relationships (sexologist) as they will hear you without judgement and you can work on a plan to get to the best place you can be. There are probably a lot more options you can do than you imagine and exploring them in a safe environment could be helpful.

If you are UK based look you could try https://www.cosrt.org.uk/therapists-nearest-me-search-results/ (bias as I work for them), but there are others. I'm happy to talk on here too if you have anything you have questions or want to run anything by me.

@BrianW I appreciate your insights and will definitely be sure to reach out to you if I have questions or need advice. I am in the USA but I am sure we have something similar here. I probably do need to look into it. For the most part I can live my life like a regular person, but when I get into those "moods" (I don't know how else to describe it) such thoughts can become intrusive in my mind and I get to feeling anxious and out-of-sorts if I can't express it somehow. I do have some harmless forms of expression (such as my necro playlist I'll listen to while driving, certain movies I like to watch, and art I create) it helps me calm down and get into a frame of mind of just imagining things in detail without actually doing them. Which isn't a perfect solution, but its better than nothing. Ideally, an understanding partner would be great to find. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/17/2019 at 12:49 AM, KrysComrade said:

Just another thread to talk about our kinks and have a good philosophical talk about sexy stuff.  Anybody who's up for sharing go ahead, I'll add mine when someone joins me. ;) 

I am sex repulsed and anytime I like someone I just want to hurt them. I have a knife fetish and can not find a suitable partner and have a long list of fetishes. I am a switch, I can be a Pet or have a sub. My last ex had a Daddy fetish and while I not into Daddy thing myself I did love playing Daddy. I found their reaction to "Be a good little thing for daddy" Hysterical! I loved it so much but things ended up not working out for reasons I cant really discuss. To deal with my violent urges I have taken up taxidermy. I might actually have a problem. 

33 minutes ago, Sherlocks said:

I am sex repulsed and anytime I like someone I just want to hurt them. I have a knife fetish and can not find a suitable partner and have a long list of fetishes. I am a switch, I can be a Pet or have a sub. My last ex had a Daddy fetish and while I not into Daddy thing myself I did love playing Daddy. I found their reaction to "Be a good little thing for daddy" Hysterical! I loved it so much but things ended up not working out for reasons I cant really discuss. To deal with my violent urges I have taken up taxidermy. I might actually have a problem. 

Some of this is relatable. I used to have pretty violent fantasies as well. Though it's not so much that the interest in my head is gone but it has been tempered by me being in a calmer place in life. Generally speaking, you do not seem to be in a good place. This might not be the thread you want to discuss those issues. 

On 1/4/2021 at 1:25 AM, Sherlocks said:

To deal with my violent urges I have taken up taxidermy. I might actually have a problem. 

I do some taxidermy too as a hobby, but I don't find it to be a violent process. Rather, I see it as a way of restoring beauty to something that has died.

Archived