Kinks, Fantasies, Fetishes, their all here for you.

4 hours ago, Starbogen said:

But ooh yesterday I thought of something else I might like to try out someday (if I ever have a person I could try out this kind of stuff with X'D).. I got my fingers covered in sugar that solidified and I really liked the feeling of that layer just kinda restricting the movement of my fingers. So it could be cool to try that with wax or something on a larger scale. 

Sounds interesting. But it would be really messy with the whole body. I haven't tried it myself but from what other people told me a vacuum bed might be something you could look into. These are quite expensive but less messy.

3 minutes ago, Bloc said:

Sounds interesting. But it would be really messy with the whole body. I haven't tried it myself but from what other people told me a vacuum bed might be something you could look into. These are quite expensive but less messy.

Oh yeah no it'd just be like on my hands or arms max. I wouldn't want to expose my body. 

I have no idea what that is but I would probably just put down a towel I didn't mind sacrificing lol

3 minutes ago, Starbogen said:

Oh yeah no it'd just be like on my hands or arms max. I wouldn't want to expose my body. 

I have no idea what that is but I would probably just put down a towel I didn't mind sacrificing lol

With wax it is more the temperature sensation which is interesting to me and having the temperature just below it really hurts and the skin bruises/blisters.

Another option just came to my mind is to use cling wrap or other self sticky plastic foils. With applying enough layers it can immobilize limps. And you can cut it open easily with medical scissors.

14 hours ago, Starbogen said:

It's not that I like being a brat.. more like, I want to feel like the dom does know what they're doing and like they'll be assertive and attentive and have my back so I guess I kinda automatically test them by acting out a bit before following orders.

Yeah bruises are great!

But ooh yesterday I thought of something else I might like to try out someday (if I ever have a person I could try out this kind of stuff with X'D).. I got my fingers covered in sugar that solidified and I really liked the feeling of that layer just kinda restricting the movement of my fingers. So it could be cool to try that with wax or something on a larger scale. 

Ooooh yeah no I get that. There's gotta be a moment where the dynamic is properly established. 

Oh my god yes, that seems so fun! I'm really into temperatures (there's something you don't say every day haha) so wax seems so fun. Restrictive clothing could also be fun? I really like having glue on my hands, it messes with sensations too so it can be fun to play with!

It's funny how we find kinks in the most random situations!

11 hours ago, Bloc said:

With wax it is more the temperature sensation which is interesting to me and having the temperature just below it really hurts and the skin bruises/blisters.

Another option just came to my mind is to use cling wrap or other self sticky plastic foils. With applying enough layers it can immobilize limps. And you can cut it open easily with medical scissors.

Yeah I've read that about wax and that seems fun too. A bit scary for some reason but I imagine I'd still like the feeling. 

The cling wrap thing sounds interesting too...

3 hours ago, KrysLost said:

You know, I've actually been trying to get into the bloody side of knife play. As someone who is a sadist there are plenty of things I do enjoy like teasing and impact play but I can't seem to bring myself to draw blood with a knife. I mean, only small cuts though you know? I'm able to partially enjoy it but I feel like there's something in the way of letting me fully embrace it. I know you can't force yourself to be into something but it's something I'm kinda interested it. I think it's also possible my empathy that's getting in the way.

Hmm I'm the kind of person who really enjoys it when they accidentally get a bruise or cut themselves but I'm not sure how I'd feel about someone deliberately cutting me.. I like the idea of the cuts, but the action of someone actually holding a knife to my skin and making the cuts might be too extreme. Though to be fair I don't really know how knifeplay goes, if there's a specific way of doing it or something.

Hmm... this might be a stupid idea that makes no sense but what if.. the knife was stationary somehow, you weren't holding it, so instead of drawing the knife across someone's skin you directed their arm or whatever over the blade? There's something about that that seems less direct and less intense, but also kinda more intimate, to me..

1 hour ago, lunni said:

Restrictive clothing could also be fun? I really like having glue on my hands, it messes with sensations too so it can be fun to play with!

It's funny how we find kinks in the most random situations!

Like a straightjacket kind of thing...? I might like that, but like I'd be fine with just ropes or belts or whatever too lol

And ooh yes to the glue, I love that! Not sure what could be done with that in a bdsm context (maybe the dom would cover my hande in glue and then have me do stuff with them and not let me peel it off until they said?) But yes I love the feeling of glue. 

14 minutes ago, KrysLost said:

That's the non-bloody side lol

Well I imagine they'd still get cuts like that, it's just that you wouldn't have to hold the knife. But anyway, what would be the bloody side then...?

1 hour ago, KrysLost said:

The bloody side is drawing blood. The other side is an intimate act in which you hold the knife and drag it along their skin for intimidation and fear. The good kind. Cut open their clothes. Also I question if I want the knife pointed at me. Suppose it takes the pressure off. I'm not a sub though. Not sure that's something I wanna be into but it's actually starting to sound like it is. Freakishly thrilling actually and now I'm panicking? Hang on... will get back to this. 

Ah well with what I described I was imagining it as drawing blood, just that you would be guiding the sub's arm over the knife instead of the knife over the arm if that makes sense. But yes there was blood in what I had in mind.

I don't think I'd enjoy the intimidation kind at all... I can be into being injured but not threatened like that, even though the intention is obviously not a bad one. Hands on my throat though, I'd like that kind of threat-tease.

Also I think it's normal to want to try out the opposite role sometimes and to be into things from the other side of the dynamic even if you hadn't thought about it before. 

34 minutes ago, Starbogen said:

Ah well with what I described I was imagining it as drawing blood, just that you would be guiding the sub's arm over the knife instead of the knife over the arm if that makes sense. But yes there was blood in what I had in mind.

I don't think I'd enjoy the intimidation kind at all... I can be into being injured but not threatened like that, even though the intention is obviously not a bad one. Hands on my throat though, I'd like that kind of threat-tease.

Also I think it's normal to want to try out the opposite role sometimes and to be into things from the other side of the dynamic even if you hadn't thought about it before. 

Ehh yea no, this has happened before and it only happens when im in a sort of stressed state and then i lose my head and panic. i can safely say it's all way too overwhelming for me to enjoy. 

2 minutes ago, KrysLost said:

Ehh yea no, this has happened before and it only happens when im in a sort of stressed state and then i lose my head and panic. i can safely say it's all way too overwhelming for me to enjoy. 

Ah sorry, well then I guess it's best if you don't explore it or think about it too much, whatever makes you most comfortable

Just now, Starbogen said:

Ah sorry, well then I guess it's best if you don't explore it or think about it too much, whatever makes you most comfortable

Yeah, like i said its a mess. 

Sliding in here to say that I really like piss. It's been a huge thing for me for ages. I also love bondage and dirty talk. Gunplay and knifeplay is something i'm questioning. Talk to me about my kinks, i'm lonely.

I would definitely be into someone peeing on me as well as peeing on someone. I do pee on my self sometimes, but Iam not into Injesting

Does anyone else have a kink you were very surprised about because it's something you've actually hated and been disturbed by and scared of since childhood? Something you would be terrified of being aplied to you but other people enjoy it and it turns out you're into it in other people... like how does that even happen and why X'D

I’ve only done stuff online. I would refer to myself as a caretaking domme. Essentially I want to help to take care of the sub’s emotional needs, like anxiety and such, through their fetishes and kinks while also giving them encouragement, care, support, and whatever they need and what works for them. If it doesn’t work for them, we don’t do it because the joy for me comes from providing it and being what they need. So whatever we do is specific to what the sub wants even though I’m in charge of the when. 

I get to take care of them. And I get to tease them. I get to make them feel good. And they get to be in sub space and feel safe and cared for and protected and calm with me while also feeling good. 

I enjoy exploring new fetishes and usually end up being turned on by it in a way because I like that it turns the other person on. And it’s nice that the fetish doesn’t always need to involve sex acts (even in fictional stories) since the whole idea of most fetishes is that it’s not commonly something we would view as sexual. Like if you like a leaf, you like it because of the color, shape, texture, or size rather than you like to rub it against private parts lol. 

~~~~~~~

Voices are my jam. Especially the deep ones. Nicknames are my weakness. Mukbangs relieve my stress. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

>Possible TMI<

Hello all! I just found this topic and I'd like to share! I feel embarrassed talking to my friends about it even though they are pretty open about the topic. I'm a asexual who is sex-averse so discovered that I had a sort of kink was very conflicting and still is I guess. Last month I went on a trip to visit some friends that moved away due to college. On one of the nights there we got were playing question games and getting drunk. On of the questions was about our kinks and when it came to me I said thought that the Idea of a man begging for it was pretty hot.

After that I've been thinking about it and I started to read a couple of femdom Korean mangas and have found that I thoroughly enjoy the idea of a thin (bigger guys kinda scare me since I'm small) guy dressed in lingerie and wearing makeup while doing *stuff* to him and to hear him beg and be shy about the stuff happening to. To play with his chest area and bite him, I find all of this really hot lol. I hope this doesn't make anyone uncomfortable, it's just fun to talk about.

Anyways I just find it very exciting. Tho I can't see myself actually actually out on my kink. Which kinda sucks :// I've never been in a relationship and If I were to be in one I don't think I'd want it to be sexual, seeing as I'm very sex-aversed. I also can't see myself in a relationship but I guess that's bc I've never been in one lol.

Thanks to those who read through it. It's been sitting on my chest for a while so talking about it felt good. I'd like to hear about anyone who has the same or similar interests! Sorry if this was kinda long lol. 

3 hours ago, HaruChan said:

>Possible TMI<

Hello all! I just found this topic and I'd like to share! I feel embarrassed talking to my friends about it even though they are pretty open about the topic. I'm a asexual who is sex-averse so discovered that I had a sort of kink was very conflicting and still is I guess. Last month I went on a trip to visit some friends that moved away due to college. On one of the nights there we got were playing question games and getting drunk. On of the questions was about our kinks and when it came to me I said thought that the Idea of a man begging for it was pretty hot.

After that I've been thinking about it and I started to read a couple of femdom Korean mangas and have found that I thoroughly enjoy the idea of a thin (bigger guys kinda scare me since I'm small) guy dressed in lingerie and wearing makeup while doing *stuff* to him and to hear him beg and be shy about the stuff happening to. To play with his chest area and bite him, I find all of this really hot lol. I hope this doesn't make anyone uncomfortable, it's just fun to talk about.

Anyways I just find it very exciting. Tho I can't see myself actually actually out on my kink. Which kinda sucks :// I've never been in a relationship and If I were to be in one I don't think I'd want it to be sexual, seeing as I'm very sex-aversed. I also can't see myself in a relationship but I guess that's bc I've never been in one lol.

Thanks to those who read through it. It's been sitting on my chest for a while so talking about it felt good. I'd like to hear about anyone who has the same or similar interests! Sorry if this was kinda long lol. 

Actually that sounds very similar to my kinks lmao. Guys begging are the absolute cutest. It's likely they are just fantasies though as they are for me. I'm grey-sexual but have no interest in actually pursuing shit.

15 hours ago, KrysLostInSpace said:

Actually that sounds very similar to my kinks lmao. Guys begging are the absolute cutest. It's likely they are just fantasies though as they are for me. I'm grey-sexual but have no interest in actually pursuing shit.

Sigh, yea fantasies is all it is lol. I find it weird that I have this kink since I'm pretty introverted and "shy" I guess. I dont think I could ever do it but man it's too good 😆

9 hours ago, HaruChan said:

Sigh, yea fantasies is all it is lol. I find it weird that I have this kink since I'm pretty introverted and "shy" I guess. I dont think I could ever do it but man it's too good 😆

Ikr, it's so fun to watch them squirm. The sadist in me screams to push them to their limits lol. 

5 hours ago, KrysLostInSpace said:

Ikr, it's so fun to watch them squirm. The sadist in me screams to push them to their limits lol. 

What is also fun, is to torture a masochist with being nice and have them beg for pain. But also making cute noises while someone is hurting me is is a kink of me.

Archived