Kinks, Fantasies, Fetishes, their all here for you.

On ‎10‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 6:42 PM, RakshaTheCat said:

That's my thing too (both ways though, I seem to be symmetrical), I'd call it friendly kind of sadomoasochism, but from my limited exposure to the local scene, something like that is very rare. Humiliation, degradation and brattiness seem to be usually defaults...

From what I can find on the internet, that's certainly true...It's a pity, isn't it?

I wonder how related it is for me to the media that I consumed during a formative period. I'm an anime nerd, and I love shonen (the typical battle stuff), and...In shonen, very often you have characters getting more gleeful the more they are hurt in combat. This is likely designed in order to keep things light for a younger audience while still having some emotional payoff, but...I'm just wondering if it may have had an unintended side-effect on me (of insinuating 'pain=fun'). Or, who knows, perhaps there was some tendency even from before, and that's why I even noticed those scenes more? Who knows...

On 10/8/2019 at 6:42 PM, RakshaTheCat said:

That's my thing too (both ways though, I seem to be symmetrical), I'd call it friendly kind of sadomoasochism, but from my limited exposure to the local scene, something like that is very rare. Humiliation, degradation and brattiness seem to be usually defaults...

Interesting, that's not the case in my local community. Some people are into humiliation and degradation sure but it's not the majority, and even then it's often just one flavour of what those people like. That's good for me because humiliation and degradation seriously squick me so if that was the norm I wouldn't be able to go to play parties.

On 10/4/2019 at 11:32 PM, cesario358 said:

I'm a cardiophile too! I'm also into physical exams more generally, especially abdominal exams. I have very vivid fantasies about exploring another person's body and having them explore mine in a mostly clinical-type setting. I've had the same experience as you on cardiophile/kink websites, though -- totally turned off by the hypersexuality and violence of some of the stories/fanfic that people share. (I'm a guy so I've been mostly spared the creepy messages.) For me the best thing is just YouTube videos of how to perform physical exam techniques, or people who have recorded their heartbeat.

If I were ever to play with this fetish in real life, I'd want the scene to be overall realistic and maybe a bit sensualized, but not sexualized. "Sensualized" meaning taking an extra long time enjoying the person's heart sounds, performing abdominal palpation so that it gradually turns into something more like a caress, things like that. Make the other person feel like you're examining them because you care about their health, coming at it from a place of genuine love, not from the professional standpoint of an actual medical provider. You're making sure they're okay, and you're also making being examined a pleasant experience for them that makes them feel loved and cared about.

I've had these fantasies for years but they've become a bigger interest/drive in the past year or so. I have no idea how/whether I want to explore them. I'm afraid to take that first step of meeting up with someone to do this. Personal safety risks aside (they're important....but everyone knows what they are so I don't feel the need to talk about them here), I'd be afraid I'd get into the situation and then have it not be anywhere near what I had imagined, in terms of my reaction to it and enjoyment of it. I also can't imagine doing this with someone I don't know well, but I also can't imagine doing it with someone I do know well. (Well, actually, I *do* imagine doing it with one or two people in particular who I know well, but I can't imagine *actually* doing it with them...they're both good friends, and I would be mortified if they knew that they are the stand-ins for my grey-asexual fantasies.)

Ugh, this is so confusing.

I also like the thought of physical exams! Not from strangers but in a caring somewhat affectionate way. I like this to be done slowly and methodically, not super sexually. But it is somewhat teasing. 

It's so interesting that there are at least a few of us with this interest on here! I assumed I was the only one. This is actually pretty comforting.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/1/2019 at 11:19 PM, RakshaTheCat said:

Hmm, I see some similarities to mine, I do like scenarios with tears and they generally are positive in a way that participants accept whatever happens, but they are also a bit sad, scary and touching (very vulnerable), to get some nice emotions out of them... Although mine don't involve sex at all. 😺

And yeah, it's funny how things like that are with us basically from the beginning of our lives... 😺

Hey, I'm happy to see this resonated with you. I feel comforted knowing there's someone else who has this and you understand it. Yeah that's exactly it, my fetish-related fantasies are also non-sexual. I have the sexual fantasies and then these non-sexual fetish ones as well, if that makes any sense. I'm sorry if it doesn't, it's hard to explain. 

On 9/8/2019 at 1:22 AM, NicoleHolmes said:

I think its normal for lots of people, sexuals and asexuals, to keep their kinks relatively private. I'm sure there are plenty of people who only share those things with their partners. I don't talk to most  people about it. Personally I'm only discussing it on here because I'm learning about my sexuality and none of the members know me in person! 😂

Same for me as well. I'm extremely private about this topic IRL, I've only confided in two people I'm very close to who are understanding. I will be honest though, I still struggle with shame around mine but I know realistically it's nothing to be ashamed of, everyone's different. It's just hard though. The shame is ingrained not me. I see all of you guys on here and I feel human, then when I step outside I go right back to feeling like I don't belong in this world. I went on a sad tangent and I apologize. But anyway I'm glad people are comfortable to talk about this here. 

I refuse to let this thread die until it becomes pinned. NOW THEn, I've discovered than it's really cute if someone wants to be objectified (sexually for me in a pet play way or slave but i enjoy it just as much non-sexually). So wow another kink for me ;D

Not something I discovered recently, but it's just been more pronounced lately. My love for emotional sadomasochism. In the form of abandonment or begging and denial. It reminds me of the fact that I love stories that are emotionally intense, where I can get immersed and almost feel what they feel. There's a release in that.

It really does something for me.

Orion the Hunter

I’ve been ordered to post in this thread and I am so happy to do that.

I was sort of hesitant to join this post but here I go. I feel like I'm definitely a kinky person. Part of me is a little nervous because alot of my kinks fall under fear play and as someone who has never been In a bdsm relationship and as a sub I don't know how far I can actually go (more talking about the pain thing.) I kinda just wanted to get this out. *deep breath* thank you.

Oh boy. Lemme tell ya. Kink and I have a very odd relationship.

I have explored various kinks and fetishes over the years:

-Pet Play

-Age Play

-Little/Daddy

-And various art-specific fantasies.

I encountered most through the furry fandom, as it is a very kink-friendly community. However, I have never had an actual desire to act out on any of these kinks. They have always been more fun as strictly fantasy. I have tried on many occasions to bring kink into real-life relationships and it has always been disappointing. However, my interest in these kinks has never changed, I have just become aware that they are better left in fiction and art.

I don’t have any bdsm experience I have been to a play party and I found what turned me on the most would be to be dominated. Tied up or restrained. Lightly whipped. Teased and denied orgasm, but no actual partnered sex or intercourse.

Kinda spooked cuz kinks are taboo stuffs. 

perhaps I shall share my crazy fetishes sometime.

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, Andrea KF said:

I like nuns

That could become a habit :P

I identify very much with this wonderful post, thank you to KrysLost for the fun thread! I am writing because I have many fetishes of my own to which I really don’t know how they came to be but they are more powerful in the sense of charging me up than my desire for traditional sex. I think what gets me going more than anything is experiencing the energy of my partner when they are able to thrive on their fetishes with me. It’s a different energy exchange when the connection involves taboo or kink and that extra energy is the only reason I care about sexuality at all. Does anyone know what I mean by that? Dying to know if there’s anyone that thinks similarly.

Hi.

Cough cough.

Ahem. *continues to clear throat in staged manner*

So... let's just say that math is sexy. Calculus is particularly sexy. When I began exploring calculus right before my junior year of high school, I noticed that it turned me on. Since then, I've been fascinated with figuring out the reasons why it does that. The reasons have been pretty hard to enumerate, and I don't think I have the fundamental essence of the mysterious sexual appeal of calculus contained within this explanation. It's somewhat of an idea, though... 

I think about calculus as an ideal of perfection that can be attained by playing with infinity and division by 0 (that thing your teacher told you to never, ever do). Both of these ideas have an aura of off-limits-ness, so the prospect of actually engaging with them on a semi-tangible level is... exciting. Also, there's the whole concept of limits, which involve getting closer and closer to something unattainable, but somehow reaching that unattainable thing at the same time. I transfer that idea to fantasies of me getting closer and closer to the intangible entity of calculus itself, and it being tangible in an intangible sort of way. (I'm confusing myself by translating all this into words, so you're not alone if you're confused.)

Just to clarify, I'm not talking about any kind of physical embodiment of calculus. Such an embodiment would be beneath calculus. The subject is omnipresent, and it does not exist as a being, only as an academic discipline. So, one might ask, how is that compatible with my being close to it? The answer is that I'm close to it mentally, and I pretend to be close to it physically by way of a prop, which is something that I wrote calculus on. The prop does not represent calculus as a whole; it's just something that makes the abstract idea of closeness more concrete.

In case anyone's wondering, I do not get turned on every time I do calculus. It's mostly when I read/do proofs that involve calculus. The climax comes at the end of the proof, but I wouldn't call it an orgasm because I don't get external physical responses. (That's how I think of things, anyway.) I get the most turned on when I do proofs because they are essentially intimacy with math; they are a method of exploring the inner functions of a body of knowledge.

Finally, the notation of calculus is just sexy. Like, look at that! -->    (That was probably the most confusing part so far.) Part of the reason is because it lends a tangible component to an otherwise ethereal subject, and because it is elegant and sophisticated-looking. (Search 'calculus notation' on the Google Machine and you'll see what I mean.) When I'm focusing on the notation, it's my fingers that get turned on (seriously). Sometimes I get, and then act on, the urge to, uh, stroke an integral symbol (that long 's' that the arrow is pointing to).

4 minutes ago, cAROlyn said:

Hi.

Cough cough.

So... let's just say that math is sexy. Calculus is particularly sexy. When I began exploring calculus right before my junior year of high school, I noticed that it turned me on. Since then, I've been fascinated with figuring out the reasons why it does that. The reasons have been pretty hard to enumerate, and I don't think I have the fundamental essence of the mysterious sexual appeal of calculus contained within this explanation. It's somewhat of an idea, though... 

I think about calculus as an ideal of perfection that can be attained by playing with infinity and division by 0 (that thing your teacher told you to never, ever do). Both of these ideas have an aura of off-limits-ness, so the prospect of actually engaging with them on a semi-tangible level is... exciting. Also, there's the whole concept of limits, which involve getting closer and closer to something unattainable, but somehow reaching that unattainable thing at the same time. I transfer that idea to fantasies of me getting closer and closer to the intangible entity of calculus itself, and it being tangible in an intangible sort of way. (I'm confusing myself by translating all this into words, so you're not alone if you're confused.)

Just to clarify, I'm not talking about any kind of physical embodiment of calculus. Such an embodiment would be beneath calculus. The subject is omnipresent, and it does not exist as a being, only as an academic discipline. So, one might ask, how is that compatible with my being close to it? The answer is that I'm close to it mentally, and I pretend to be close to it physically by way of a prop, which is something that I wrote calculus on. The prop does not represent calculus as a whole; it's just something that makes the abstract idea of closeness more concrete.

In case anyone's wondering, I do not get turned on every time I do calculus. It's mostly when I read/do proofs that involve calculus. The climax comes at the end of the proof, but I wouldn't call it an orgasm because I don't get external physical responses. (That's how I think of things, anyway.) I get the most turned on when I do proofs because they are essentially intimacy with math; they are a method of exploring the inner functions of a body of knowledge.

Finally, the notation of calculus is just sexy. Like, look at that! -->    (That was probably the most confusing part so far.) Part of the reason is because it lends a tangible component to an otherwise ethereal subject, and because it is elegant and sophisticated-looking. (Search 'calculus notation' on the Google Machine and you'll see what I mean.) When I'm focusing on the notation, it's my fingers that get turned on (seriously). Sometimes I get, and then act on, the urge to, uh, stroke an integral symbol (that long 's' that the arrow is pointing to).

Woah, that's cool.

17 hours ago, cAROlyn said:

Hi.

Cough cough.

I don’t blame you for that. Math is for sure totally sexy❤️❤️❤️❤️💋💋👄👄   

Even though i’m into mathematics.

On 10/6/2019 at 5:44 AM, KrysLost said:

Hmm I sure wouldn't mind if someone wanted to listen to my heart. Cardiophilia sounds like the cutest thing ever to me and it would be hella cute in a partner. Then again I'm not really put off my most things. 

That’s one of my many kinks. I know it’s a safe place to talk about it, but yeah maybe it’s just because i’m too scared, embarrassed and shy to mention it for someone who doesn’t have the same fetishes. I’m more comfortable talking about it private. However there are some i’m comfortable to mention and that is:

• The cardio kink
  • Leather clothes 
  • music(especially jazz and moombahton)
  • hot showers

@ cocothecoconut. Hot showers sounds intriguing to me, would you like to share more of that?

2 hours ago, pma01 said:

@ cocothecoconut. Hot showers sounds intriguing to me, would you like to share more of that?

Ok. To make everything short i love the sense of the hot water dripping on my skin, i feel so calm and so turned on when i go to bath and feel the sense of hot water.

Um hi.. well, I haven't explored this stuff much at all but I'm pretty sure I'm interested in masochism at the very least. For some reason I like the idea of being choked, and spanked, and bruised by a dom. 

I also kinda just want to be hurt and then taken care of.. I guess I would be a sub by default but probably a bratty one? I really don't know X'D I've had a couple of bdsm-ish interactions and usually talk back a lot before following orders. 

4 hours ago, Starbogen said:

Um hi.. well, I haven't explored this stuff much at all but I'm pretty sure I'm interested in masochism at the very least. For some reason I like the idea of being choked, and spanked, and bruised by a dom. 

I also kinda just want to be hurt and then taken care of.. I guess I would be a sub by default but probably a bratty one? I really don't know X'D I've had a couple of bdsm-ish interactions and usually talk back a lot before following orders. 

*scuttles in* A wild sub... I musT caTch THem aLLLl

On 1/11/2020 at 7:20 PM, Starbogen said:

Same! Except I love following orders. I'm a good girl! But really really same on everything else, the aftercare is just as good as the play. And bruises are the actual best they make me so happy! So relieved to find other people like me.. Thanks y'all. 

On 1/11/2020 at 7:01 PM, KrysLost said:

*scuttles in* A wild sub... I musT caTch THem aLLLl

Haha sure XD

On 1/15/2020 at 5:34 AM, lunni said:

Same! Except I love following orders. I'm a good girl! But really really same on everything else, the aftercare is just as good as the play. And bruises are the actual best they make me so happy! So relieved to find other people like me.. Thanks y'all. 

It's not that I like being a brat.. more like, I want to feel like the dom does know what they're doing and like they'll be assertive and attentive and have my back so I guess I kinda automatically test them by acting out a bit before following orders.

Yeah bruises are great!

But ooh yesterday I thought of something else I might like to try out someday (if I ever have a person I could try out this kind of stuff with X'D).. I got my fingers covered in sugar that solidified and I really liked the feeling of that layer just kinda restricting the movement of my fingers. So it could be cool to try that with wax or something on a larger scale. 

Archived