Kinks, Fantasies, Fetishes, their all here for you.

7 hours ago, pma01 said:

@oldgeeza, Iam sure that made her quite turned on.
Tbh i would really like to experience this, I have been thinking about this quite a bit, being dominated by a woman among other fetish related things

@pma01being slow on the uptake, or a late developer, however you would wish to call it, I never even thought about it for many years, probably a good twenty years after the event, I met her once, not long after that thought, she was due to get married for the second time and she was out getting whatever people do prior to her wedding, we had a coffee and a chat, although the thoughts went through my head, I never had the bottle to say anything to her about those events, having said that, they were well and truly in the past, would it turn me on to try it now? I honestly don't know.

@morecoffee. I understand how you feel. Normal sex does nothing for me. I would like to find a partner as well

On 6/20/2019 at 12:39 PM, MoreCoffee said:

"Just FYI, I'm not aroused at all by normal sex acts and PIV sex is totally out of the question because of that, but I do have all these fetishes I desperately want fulfilled" is an extremely hard sell, pretty much impossible if the other person isn't really into BDSM too.

On the flip side, when you find someone who is the same way it's very relieving. I only really started to accept that I'm not aroused by vanilla sex after becoming involved with someone else who also isn't. Both of us would generally rather cuddle or play video games than have vanilla sex. But we're both aroused by D/s. For me personally penetrative *is* on the table in that specific scenario. For a long time I felt really weird about liking the concept of sex but becoming bored with sex itself. Turns out I like the concept in relation to D/s *or* in the midst of NRE (new relationship energy) only. Anyway I won't say it's easy. It was largely luck for me to find someone compatible in this way. It helped that we started out discussing very openly what we were or weren't interested in adding to our friendship. 

I also have another sexual partner who is into D/s but does not need it to be aroused. They have had a somewhat harder time with my realization that I *do* need it or I just don't care about the sex & it's unfulfilling. But, they're willing to give it a go as our exclusive form of sexual interaction, so hopefully it will work out! 

But yes, if you aren't into vanilla sex at all, I would highly recommend don't even try to be involved with someone who is not into BDSM at all. They're gonna have to at least be interested in it as a means to connect with you, or it's only going to be frustrating for you both.

Regular piv sex does absolutely nothing for me, and looking for something different

DuranDuranfan

At one time I fantasized about having a threesome, with two men. Does that count?

yes that counts. I fantasize about cute anime boys with cat ears and tail plugs. I can ensure you they are very tied up. Also Im an evil, sadistic tentacle monster. Those are always fun.

I also fantasize about a threesome either me and 2 girls, or me another guy and a girl. Another fantasy to be dominated by a woman. No regular sex though. Just bdsm

Most of the time mine don’t include me either. Except for 2, the threesome and 1 other, the thing is none of them include intercourse at all.

DuranDuranfan

I also wouldn’t mind dominating a guy. Hands and legs tied up, totally vulnerable and I’m total control to do anything to him at my whim.

Artistbikerfarmer

I've always been fascinated by kink, as long as there is no sex. Even visited a pro-dome once, when I was trying to workout being asexual.

Vacbeds look like alot of fun, the bondage, the smell and squeak of the rubber, the all round pressure😏

@duranduranfan. That’s how I would like to be dominated.

RakshaTheCat
9 hours ago, Vårin said:

When I draw I imagine touching what I draw. Feeling the shapes. Texture. Caressing with my mind in a way... I stopped drawing people from life since I got so good at it that It felt as if I was giving them a massage. I imagines that I could feel there skin pulsating... Cool, but would not really want to do that to a stranger without permission. I prefer to draw from my head. I have a good memory when it comes to touch. It is fun to give oneself a virtual massage. Wonder if other people could feel it tho...I stopped before going to deep into it. Maybe I should find a test subject in the future...

Wow, that's interesting. I can't really draw, but I definitely imagine things in similar way, it's great! Mine are not really sexual since I'm not into that, I have different things that I enjoy doing, but touch and massage are definitely part of it 😺

Let us know how will it go with real test subject. So far, I found real people way too crude to even come close to what I can do on my own...

DuranDuranfan
5 hours ago, pma01 said:

@duranduranfan. That’s how I would like to be dominated.

I wrote a GI Joe fanfic where Lady Jaye did that to Flint. She even had him blindfolded. 

That I forgot to mention, as well as having the guy tied up, he’d also be blindfolded. 

@Vårin  We're both pretty similar in the art boat. I love the human body but often times fictionally. I like making fiction come to life in my mind and feeling the warmth come from their skin. It's difficult to say the least. 

RakshaTheCat
6 hours ago, Vårin said:

...as long as there where intellectually interesting, kind, soft and cute

Hey, if you find where people like that are hiding, let me know 😺 I have yet to find anyone who can act cute, I've only seen plenty of people who try to fake it. At least I can just be cute to myself, so I just use myself as a test subject.

6 hours ago, Vårin said:

I just love studying touch and emotions.

So this! What kind of emotions do you like?

RakshaTheCat
10 minutes ago, Vårin said:

Emotions...hmm. There are so many....

Hmm...

Happy crying. The kind of crying that happens after going though something bad and the finally seeing some light. RELIF. 🌧️

Surprised!!!! Like the eyes of  a surprised child that can not belive their eyes. 

Heartfelt smile. So touched by something that one is holding the hand up to the chest.

Lovely emotions! I do enjoy mixing happy ones with some fear, sorrow and a lot of compassion myself. Like, feeling happy and sad at the same time. Yep, I am weird 😸

@duranduranfan, I definitely think the blindfold makes it all the more interesting

RakshaTheCat
1 hour ago, Vårin said:

I generally just think different people are cute and I should snuggle them like a cat.

Guess I'm weird since I really need to get to know someone before they are cute to me... But this is exactly what I like doing with cute things. Luckily, I find myself cute, so at least I have one person like that who will always be with me... 😸

1 hour ago, Vårin said:

We are of nature after all. We need to use our senses.... Smell and touch things. Grass...trees...

I do like to add water to it myself. Like here. Moss, rocks, leaves, cold water, trying to not step on a crayfish... Just a little `nature date` that I took myself on I guess... 😺
XUy6nCD.png

51 minutes ago, Vårin said:

Then my body will probably start thinking: MINE. THEY ARE MINE!!!! GRRR... ALL THE CUTENESS IS MINE!!!!! I have conquered this land. I need to mark my territory by putting saliva all over it...Apparently I have thing for water and saliva. 

My fluid of choice is little different, I prefer blood. For me, it not only looks nice, it also adds ton of cuteness, since it makes body look so adorably vulnerable, turns on my compassion and even nurturing instinct... How is that for being creepy weirdo? 😸

53 minutes ago, Vårin said:

@Marcin I see many liking weird things.... is it not ironic to call it weird XD

Maybe many of these things are just not widely discussed so we assume they are

Fetlife has quite a big collection of very different `weird` things. Although sadly, most of the people there seem to be into more brutal or violent things, while I prefer everything in a, hmm, cute way 😺

RakshaTheCat
1 hour ago, Vårin said:

I kinda just look at people eyes and I know if their good people. But people can grow cuter with time...I like to make somebody my person teddy bear.

Heh, I wonder, how I could do that? Because for me, other people grow more scary with time, since they just hurt me more and more... So I don't even have idea how it is...

1 hour ago, Vårin said:

Water sounds are so nice and moss to. There is a lot of it in Norway. I walk in the forest a lot. Maybe you would really like the poems by Mary Oliver. All of them are about nature!

Never been to Norway, but I know it must be nice there. Poem was neat, luckily I can just experience nature first hand, even right now in the middle of the winter😺

1 hour ago, Vårin said:

So you like blood, but not in a brutal way. interesting... I agree. For some reason I like the look of scars. Like the ones when gets when one has been playing outside and then get a small scratch. My eyes just go wide looking at that. It is as if I WANT to know what it tast like, but I know I should not for hygienic reasons so i just look at it in awww. 

Wait, why? Tasting your own blood is not dangerous as far as I know? Funny, when I see blood flowing from a wound, I'm always torn, since it looks nice when it just flows freely, but I also want to touch it and play with it... 😺

1 hour ago, Vårin said:

I still do not think is is weird or creepy what you said. I am pretty open minded. I had no idea what to write here since I am probably into most things as long as it does not include violence. I would never purposefully hurt something as beautiful as the human body...

I agree, human body is beautiful, but this is exactly why I do hurt it under some very special circumstances. It has to be done is calm, compassionate and loving way, wound must be able to heal easily, must not be dangerous, should look nice, and owner must want it. I only do it to myself though.

For me, it's very emotional, since I also feel like you, that body is beautiful and cute, so I don't want to hurt it, I want to protect it. But I also want to hurt it, because I know that blood and little bit of suffering will make it even more cute and beautiful for me... I find that conflict interesting...

This experience is also full of sensations, like obviously different kinds of pain, but also feeling of warm blood flowing down my skin, or even how steel of needle feels against my flesh. It even satisfies my curiosity, since I get to explore my body little bit from the inside, even if it's in very limited way with hypodermic needle. Heck, even using alcohol prep pads (before and after) is interesting part of the experience, since I like sensation of it 😺

I scratched myself a kitty on my thigh once. It was kinda crude, but gave my so much joy, I was so proud of it, and additional feelings I got during it, like fear and pain, just added to the whole experience...

Still not creepy enough? 😸

RakshaTheCat
15 minutes ago, Vårin said:

Maybe you need better friends and figure out what it is in you that attracts that... 😕

Sure, but how does one even recognize better ones? I mean, my whole life I've only met one person that I consider a friend, and they live far away anyway.

Right now it getting to know people is a bit random. I try to get to know someone, and the more I get to know them, the more I'm terrified of them, since I can see they will inevitably start doing some hurtful things. It's not even malicious, they just can't do any better I think.

RakshaTheCat
3 minutes ago, Vårin said:

But I have to go. I get to addicted to talking about fun things. Then I HURT my body by sitting to long. I consider that self harm. I NEED to go actually do what I preach. Be gentle and not stress. I have a history of self harm. Not in the kind most people do. Just overworking my body writing so much my hands hurt...or eating to fast because I love the texture of food... and I want to not do that. My body is a temple :)

No worries, go take care of yourself and talk to you next time! It was nice chatting to you 😺

Glad I'm not the only one who likes blood. I like violent things often times because I like the psychology part of it. Knife-play is really cool looking. People enjoy the thrill and even the fear. But it's also bonding as well, the sub is putting their "life" in the dom's hands (it's an illusion of that but still intense none the less). Little cut all over their body and oooo watching that pretty red blood drip. They'd be so cute afterwards.

FindingTheta

When a person wears nylons I find myself more attracted to that person's form; I also like how sheer nylon feels against my fingertips. Combine this with makeup and clothes that incorporates cool and metallic colors complimenting bright warm colors and watch me become enamored by the aesthetics.

So colors and nylons are my thing!

AceMissBehaving
50 minutes ago, FindingTheta said:

When a person wears nylons I find myself more attracted to that person's form; I also like how sheer nylon feels against my fingertips. Combine this with makeup and clothes that incorporates cool and metallic colors complimenting bright warm colors and watch me become enamored by the aesthetics.

So colors and nylons are my thing!

I remember the first time I bought some proper fully fashioned nylon stockings, I was blown away by how soft they felt and couldn't stop touching them. I was afraid to put them on at first for fear of ruining them.

RakshaTheCat
4 hours ago, KrystalLost said:

Glad I'm not the only one who likes blood.

How do you play with it? Give some examples! Or maybe even show if you dare 😺

I like violent things often times because I like the psychology part of it.

Lucky you, most people seem to be into violence, so you even have plenty of movies and games to cater to that. And if you want to play with randoms, seems that even finding subs is super easy.

Could you write more about psychology of it, what is there exactly that you like? I'm curious, since for me, hurting and being hurt is very intimate, being vulnerable is very important, and violence kinda ruins cuteness of whole situation.

I don't do anything in real life, it's all in the mind really. To me seeing my prey/sub quivering in fear is a multitude of things: endearing, exhilarating, and yes cute. I'm not all that big on the violence thing. It's more of the thrill. I tend to flip back and forth between a sadistic and a softer mindset. To the point where the lines of what kind of dom I am blur. I like like to tear flesh and watch it come apart, it's a pretty sight. However, I'm similar to you and what you think.

@finding theta I always liked nylons and makeup on a female as well, very attractive

RakshaTheCat

To me seeing my prey/sub quivering in fear is a multitude of things: endearing, exhilarating, and yes cute.

Yep, this is me too. But something like this also turns on my nurturing instinct, my empathy. This is why I really need to be sure that prey actually accepts to be prey, that they are fine with being scared. I cannot `not care` for my prey. For it to be satisfying, I need to know they are ok with what is going to happen, I don't want to be real enemy with them.

I know it's possible because I can be prey like that. When I am a prey, I know that I am here to be scared, to bleed, to suffer, maybe even die (well, this one obviously only in fantasy, for, hmm, practical reasons). I want to be scared of suffering that is going to come, but I also want to feel safe that it will be within my boundaries (I only like some kinds of wounds and only some ways of dying). If I'm to put up a fight, we do it in a friendly way, even if it is bloody fight to the death. Again, I don't want to be real enemy with predator. It needs to be a play, even if it's deadly kind.

So, yeah, this is why I'm weird and not a real predator or real prey. I can only be, hmm, friendly kind of both 😺

I like like to tear flesh and watch it come apart, it's a pretty sight.

I do like it too, although I prefer it in slow and calm way.

Not kinky, but i loved the mood and atmosphere. If you've read warriors, then you know what happens.

Yep, it has great atmosphere! A bit too brutal for my taste, since they are real enemies here, while if I am to die, I'd rather die by hand of someone friendly 😺

Archived