Tongue?

Screwball52

... picking food out the other's teeth...?

DiabeticSloth

I personally dislike tongue except on rare occasions. You simply lock lips with a passage for your tongue to slide through kinda... "investigate" the other persons tongue, all while the prod your mouth and you controlling the spit levels on top of avoiding doing too much tongue ( which is heavily based off your partners actions/ orefrences). I'm a shit French kisser though he says otherwise. I just kinda do it because it makes him happy and for him it's a switch up from the over used " I've missed you a lot". I like the unexpected lip-only kisses. They're a lot less weird and mean a lot more for me. I'm usually over analyzing the dumbest shit when we French kiss, my mind is always elsewhere, like trying to figure out why is mouth is watery and he hasn't drank water in 2 months lmao. I got that shit down to it's fundamentals and still I'm shit lmao.

Screwball52

Why cant eat cake instead. Or listen to the Led Zepplin? 

Also, on a serious note, thank you all for the input. Not only helpful, useful. Thank you. But also very open to more input. 

Custard Cream

Can I just say - yuck. I've done it of course, but for crying out loud, just, why? And how is it supposed to be nice? I have always assumed I was failing to pick up on something fairly fundamental or simply missed the lesson on the correct method. But I never kissed anyone who appeared clued in on it either, so perhaps not.

Anthracite_Impreza

So unsanitary *shudders*

DiabeticSloth
10 hours ago, CustardCream said:

Can I just say - yuck. I've done it of course, but for crying out loud, just, why? And how is it supposed to be nice? I have always assumed I was failing to pick up on something fairly fundamental or simply missed the lesson on the correct method. But I never kissed anyone who appeared clued in on it either, so perhaps not.

I know... I've been told it was weirdly satisfying, but I can't stop thinking of how nasty it is if I don't fill my mind with other random things. I'd never tongue if it weren't for my SO 

Squirrel Combat

My first kiss involved tongue. A lot of it.

I kinda liked it once I got used to it. Basically, you kiss with your mouth open slightly and poke your tongue into their mouth while they do the same.

As the british philosopher, Alain de Botton said, or at least something similar, then in the proces of making love/making out (between most sexuals) what is normally considered gross or private, suddenly turns into something lovely and nice to share. Like saliva or bodily smell or the tongue or the genitals or even the butthole. Try not to understand. Just know that it often works that way. 

user23974865
On 3/16/2019 at 1:03 AM, Screwball52 said:

Why

Soft, delicate and highly lubricated tissue with a high density of tactile receptors. (It sounds a lot like certain other body parts if you think about it...)

I see it as a bona fide sexual act that just happens to use body parts that are normally uncovered. I'm not sex-repulsed, but it does weird me out a lot to see people french-kissing in public. Not very different than if I were a nudist on a nudist beach and there were people around "getting intimate".

I like it but I can't really tell why. But it is not for everyone. I  know a very sexual person who is repulsed by it. They don't want to see it and even less do it themselves.

I am repulsed by this thread.  I can't even read the posts on here.😝

• 2 weeks later...
Aspie Angel

I never got the hang of it. Too busy thinking “what on earth is this supposed to be?” and “what’s wrong with Hollywood kisses?” (French kisses without the tongue for anyone not familiar). So I have no idea what the techniques are, although I guess it’s supposed to be an erogenous zone? If you’re not comfortable, have the discussion with your partner and stick what you are comfortable with.

TheCatBehind

It's definitely weird lol

I don't dislike it, but at the same time I don't think it's the bestest way of kissing either ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I only French kisses a little bit and it was usually spontaneous after a whole bunch of just lips-only kissing... so to say I was in the zone and honestly can't really tell you why I did it lol

Consciously I wouldn't do it right out of the get-go, tongues are weird tissue, not used to it lol

ThatLonelyBookworm

As someone who has had ZERO experience in love, kissing, sex, romantic feelings, etc,

there is not much I can share. 
I can sort of imagine how it would feel nice, though. And tongues do have a lot of nerves connected and stuff... There's basically no reason for kissing to even exist either than it "feels good." No necessary reproductive instinct, like with sex. And to be fair, some people prefer to brush their teeth/ wash their mouth before they do it. 
And to my limited opinion, in comparison to rubbing and stick genitals together and God forbid, anal,

kissing with tongue seems very mild.
But that's just me, 

As to why:

I remember trying it once. Mostly when I was struggling to be more outwardly expressive and affectionate. Thank hell he's not a big fan of it because I find it gross. I was curious and I don't remember it being bad enough I wanted to vomit, but I remember it mostly just being weird and a bit funny. So now he just uses his tongue when he's trying to get a reaction to me.

As to how:

Um... stick your tongue in their mouth mid-kiss and wiggle it around?

I haven’t done it in around half a decade but I remember kind of liking it at the time then afterwards feeling grossed out and depressed.  Had maybe three make out sessions with my ex and yeah I think the first time because it was all new; I was indifferent but the last two times I would feel sad afterwards.

Archived