Objectum Romance/sexuality/platony

VioletxRuby

VioletxRuby

Yes, I know there are other places discussing this would exist, but I wanted to make a dedicated thing that I will try to keep active so minors like me who aren't allowed on the OS facebook forum can have somewhere. Adults are also allowed, obviously. I was also wondering how some people spend time with their partners, how we should take the next step to advocate, and other related things.

Also could someone come up with a word that means that someone is OS/OR/OP AND Anthrosexual/anthromantic? Like "bisexual" but for Objectum stuff? Thank you.

Also also (yes I am annoying) post your partner(s) and their names and stuff down below. I want to make this the perfect safehaven for OS people, so no hate speech and don't be afraid to type anything that isn't rude. I hope you (and all your partners) like socializing here, and I'll check up on this post every few days/ week.

Buy gold, BYEEEE!

Galactic Turtle
1 hour ago, VioletxRuby said:

OS/OR/OP AND Anthrosexual/anthromantic? Like "bisexual" but for Objectum stuff?

What does this mean?

VioletxRuby
21 hours ago, Galactic Turtle said:

What does this mean?

I've heard some people on here (like @Anthracite_Impreza) say "anthro-[Insert thing here]" as a way to describe people who are attracted to people. I was basically asking if someone could come up with a word that means one is attracted to objects AND humans. This could be in a romantic, sexual, and/or platonic way. I just know other people are more creative than I am.

Anthracite_Impreza

The only thing I can think of is objectum-flexible, like hetero-flexible. Given how few of us there are I daresay it would be a niche word either way.

Given my bros are cars we drive a lot, all over the place. Exploring is what cars were built for! We tend to just be in each others' company really, but Clutch gets the snuggles cos he's the snuggle-bro. He was the second car I went to see and I pretty much fell for him then and there ❤️ Blitz is the irresponsible uncle or older brother, because I grew up with him in my formative years. He doesn't take shit and pretty much runs the household :x

I think the only way we advocate right now is small-scale. I don't blame the majority of OS people for choosing to stay hidden or in their small groups in such an unforgiving world; it takes a lot of metaphorical balls to come out even online. Small-scale advocacy, like we're doing here, and ignoring the haters as best we can. 

VioletxRuby

Thank you @Anthracite_Impreza. I also saw your kindness and courage on the "in love with objects" board with certain people who don't  understand. (DO NOT @ THEM I ALREADY AM DONE WITH ARGUING AND STUFF). I can say it did not go unappreciated. Personally, the title for 'bisexuals' in the community should be "duoformae sexual/romantic/platonic" because... latin. Although I do certainly agree that I like my partners in a romantic way more than I do with humans, meaning I have a central point, thus I am flexible. Anyways, lots of love and stay strong!!

Moved to The Gray Area

Homer

Anthracite_Impreza

@VioletxRuby I'm used to having to stand up for us now, don't worry about it. I don't usually bother but when you're getting called a deluded rapist it raises your hackles somewhat.

As long as my bros are behind me I'll take on the world, and at the end of the day they're the only ones who matter. I shan't be continuing with it either, it's pointless with some people and I'd rather focus on the happy aspects of being OS.

Archived