Order the numbers!

Ytterbium

Order the numbers!  

46 members have voted

1. 1. D = number of dogs you have; H = number of Harry Potter books you've read; L = number of Lego sets you own

• D < H < L
    • D < L < H
    • H < D < L
    • H < L < D
    • L < D < H
    • L < H < D
    • D = H < L
    • D = L < H
    • H = L < D
    • D < H = L
    • H < D = L
    • L < D = H
    • D = H = L

This poll is closed to new votes

Suppose you have 3 dogs, no Lego sets and you've read all seven Harry Potter books.

In that case: D = 3, H = 7 and L = 0. Therefore: L < D < H

Back to Avalon

0=0=0

I have a cat, no Legos since I was a kid, and maybe I should get into the Harry Potter books, but I have a lot of other books I want to read.

Interesting topic for a discussion.

blunose2772

read all 7 Harry Potter books, 1 dog, and no Lego sets anymore but i had at least a dozen as a kid 

EngineeRaven

One dog, two lego sets and all 7 books read three times (+ the Quidditch and Legendary beasts books).

Oh, by the way, mine is D < H < L.

I don't have any dogs, I've read all seven Harry Potter books (plus some of the miscellaneous ones like "Quidditch Through the Ages"), and I have at least 25 Lego sets. (I always got a set or two for Christmas and my birthday when I was a kid)

Anthracite_Impreza

No lego (:(), one dog, all Harry Potters (though they are now all with my cousin)

Grumpy Alien

Hurts my brain to figure out which is my answer. I’ve read every Harry Potter book. I don’t have a dog. I don’t even like LEGO.

I've read four Harry Potter books, have one LEGO set to my name, and have no dogs.

None, none and none :P:P

HLD for me.

Only have about 3 lego sets that I can remember

Read all the HP books

Two dogs.

No dogs, one lego set, and all HP books (many, many times)

Member131995

No dogs, two kitties instead and don't own any Legos (since I was a kid, although I didn't really own the sets, bro did) and have never read HP and maybe sadly, have no desire to as I have little interest in fiction or novels unless it's non fiction 😅

• 1 year later...

@Ytterbium

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived