finding for a fantastic relationship, maybe just friends,but i know i want to know more about u

Cassiday

will you be a close friend with me? i hope we can talk about anything , and honest to each other. 

i can't find anyone of my kind around me in my country, last few days i seek for some articles that posted by Inelia Benz, and then i know the word "asexuality", so i did a lot of searching on the internet, and know here(AVEN). but we can't log in any foreign web site in china, i try many ways to come in here to see all of you, my dear friends. 

hope to know you well and we can discuss our culture , our problems , our opinions here. i 'd love to be a good listener .

SithAzathoth WinterDragon

I'm a geologist and specialize in the studies of earthquakes and volcanoes as well as looking into tephrochronology (Study of volcanic ash) as well as an astronomer and do starry night sky events in national parks that are volcanic. I recently was in Rainier National Park and helped with Starry Night programs.

My interests in volcanoes began when 2 volcanoes in Alaska erupted in the early 90s and one erupting again in 2009, in the late 90s I was taken to a book fair and walked out with a book on Mount. St. Helens The Eruption and Healing of Mount St. Helens, and also discovering............ Yellowstone ❤️ <-------- probably my most favorite place in the world . 

Most here know I can go on and on about volcanoes and earthquakes.

On 3/12/2019 at 11:16 PM, Shieldmaiden WinterDragon said:

I'm a geologist and specialize in the studies of earthquakes and volcanoes as well as looking into tephrochronology (Study of volcanic ash) as well as an astronomer and do starry night sky events in national parks that are volcanic. I recently was in Rainier National Park and helped with Starry Night programs.

My interests in volcanoes began when 2 volcanoes in Alaska erupted in the early 90s and one erupting again in 2009, in the late 90s I was taken to a book fair and walked out with a book on Mount. St. Helens The Eruption and Healing of Mount St. Helens, and also discovering............ Yellowstone ❤️ <-------- probably my most favorite place in the world . 

Most here know I can go on and on about volcanoes and earthquakes.

• Your major is amazing, about two monthes ago,there are sevral small earthquakes occured here, that time i lived at the 5th floor,and felt like i was in a boat , all people talked about it that morning when i came to work. this year must be a special year as we here almost didnt have earthquakes , is there somthing wrong with our planet?

AutumnSpace

I'm pretty new to this site too, and also find it difficult to meet people who are Asexual. In fact, i'm the only one I know in my area. 

A little about me, I'm going to college for Digital Film and Cinema and I love drawing. I draw everyday and have been since I was a kid. I love space and the astronomy, as well as nature and the beauty and serenity of the outdoors. I love spending time with animals and hope one day to work with them in film. My favorite food is pasta, anything with pasta. I'm also a sucker for a good ole chocolate chip cookie haha. 🍪

Archived