Questions

New_gurl_on_the_forum

New_gurl_on_the_forum

Uh hi.  I’m new on this forum and I have a couple of questions about my sexuality. Ik that I’m asexual and that I’m at the very least homoromantic but I think I might be Lithromantic but only towards guys! Is that possible? Or a thing? Because I’m not sure and if it is, is there any way to stop it? Because idk if I’m comfortable being like that. 

Well, to my knowledge there's no way to change your orientation, so if you're lithromantic towards guys then that's the way it is. I don't know much about the orientation (is it feeling attraction but only in theory, or feeling attraction without wanting to be reciprocated?) but I am sorry it is causing you discomfort. 

However, welcome to AVEN! You have come to the right place to ask questions and hopefully get useful and relevant answers! 

Have some cake!!

Image result for ace cake

Hello, welcome to AVEN.
This sounds like a complex issue.
Not to discredit the legitimacy of being Lithromantic, but I would like to ask you if you're sure it's romantic attraction and not aesthetic attraction.
As I consider being Homoromantic myself, I do find some boys attractive, but I don't feel like having a romantic connection to them.
Regardless however, you can identify any way you feel best fits you.

To welcome you to the forum, here's a purple cake:
purple-birthday-cake_large.jpg
(I know this is not the Welcome area, but oh well)

Archived