Homer

BBC — Bradford author's asexual rewrite of classic stories

Homer

Bradford author Elizabeth Hopkinson says her asexuality helps her create new twists on old tales.

The writer, who also pens her own stories, says her asexuality means that she can associate with the thwarted love stories of her characters.

March 11 - https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-leeds-47498028/bradford-author-s-asexual-rewrite-of-classic-stories

• Like 4

Telecaster68

There's juice in this.

It is a fact universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune must be in want of cake.

Reader, I formed a QPR with him.

All happy families are alike; each unhappy family is different but like my parents are probably worse than yours?

It was love at first sight. The first time Yossarian saw the chaplain he fell madly in love with him. Or was just a squish? Or a crush?

• Like 2

CBC
1 hour ago, Telecaster68 said:

It was love at first sight. The first time Yossarian saw the chaplain he fell madly in love with him. Or was just a squish? Or a crush?

That's half of AVEN threads right there.

CBC

I don't know why it formatted that quote weirdly, but I'm lazy, so it's staying as is.

Telecaster68

It was from the original cut and paste and there's no way to clean up html tags anymore.

CBC

Oh it's your fault then, ok. I feel better now. :P 

I run HTML shit through a site that converts it before posting because I'm a perfectionist.