Favorite Marvel Characters?

catra

Since Captain Marvel has been released (which I haven’t yet seen, no spoilers please!), I figured I’d ask a Marvel question.

My favorites are Tony Stark, Peter Parker, and Thor

Hmm,

Free Spirit, Jack Flag, and A-Bomb.

blunose2772

Mystique, Spiderman, and Venom

CaptainMarvel

Okay you’ll never guess this but... Captain Marvel. I swear I’m like unhealthly obsessed with her. I like too many characters tbh so it’s easier if I just say teams so I liked the Young Avengers (except Loki I hate Loki he talks so much and I have to like read all of his stupid monologue I hate it), Champions (I love all of them), Runaways (Nico and Karolina are my favorites of the group) and I liked A-Force (especially Singularity). I could go on and on about the movie and comic book characters I love but I don’t want to like, drone on so yeah, Captain Marvel.

changescoming

SO FUCKING HARD! BUT Spiderman, Pepper Potts, Tony Stark, Bucky Barnes, and Deadpool. 

Ant-Man

Iron Man

Spiderman

10 hours ago, Blit said:

I am Groot

I am Groot!

I am Groot, I am Groot!

😒 I am Groot...

PolgaraTheSorceress

Defo Captain Marvel, I just saw the movie!

Also Domino, tho the rights are owned by fox :(

I hate narrowing down to one character, but after watching Caltain Marvel, she became my number one Marvel character. 

If I got to choose two of my favorite movies and all the characters involved, it would be Captain Marvel and Thor Ragnarok. The humor and characters were marvel-ous in each one. 

15 hours ago, DuskFire said:

I am Groot!

I am Groot, I am Groot!

😒 I am Groot...

We are Groot

7 hours ago, Blit said:

We are Groot

I am Groot 😲

AllTimeBubble

Deadpool, spiderman, captain Marvel, Black Panther

Mistique.   An actually *interesting* female character who was the defacto star of one or two of the X-men movies.   The media paid lots of attention to Wonder Woman - but she was somewhat generic and a bit too close to a male fantasy figure for me to really think of her as feminist.  Mistique is not presented as sexually attractive,  ugly even, but she is effective though being clever and using her skills in interesting ways. 

Grumpy Alien

Steve Rogers

Bruce Wayne

I'm a huge Marvel fan... :) 

My most favourite Marvel character is undoubtedly Wolverine. He's like me - grumpy, flawed, angry, annoyed, good, not necessarily nice... Whenever I watch Hugh in the films, I'm like "Yeah, that's kinda a lot like me..." :D Of course, my favourites are Captain America, Spider-Man, Iron Man also... I love pretty much all the X-Men (I'm a huge X-Men fan), apart from Wolverine mostly Cyclops, Beast, Nightcrawler, Magneto, Mystique, Professor X, Jean Grey, Storm, Iceman... Also Spyke from X-Men: Evolution. :) Another favourite is Mockingbird - she is just absolutely awesome. I also like Carol Danvers a lot! :) 

Dr. Strange, Mantis, Peter Parker (though only the one in the avengers movies), and Captain America. 

Anthracite_Impreza

Bucky Barnes ❤️ 

ResistanceFighter

Captain Marvel. Like, I'm in love with her. The attitude, the style, the strength. I love her.

Also Peggy Carter, cause she kicks butt and she's also so inspiring. Love her, too.

And Thor. He's a friendly dumbass. I think he'd be good to have as a friend, supportive.

Daredevil and Agent Carter...

I miss them both so much.

Also Rocket.

Twisted Tempest

Frank Castle hands down. 

• 2 weeks later...

Carol Danvers, Shuri, and Peter Parker. My loves.

Bucky Barnes/The Winter Soldier/The White Wolf 

Archived