Big Five personality model

user23974865

Score percentile (same order as the test results)  

66 members have voted

1. 1. "Extroversion"

• Low (0-32)
    • Median (33-66)
    • High (67-100)
  2. 2. "Emotional stability" (same as "Neuroticism", reversed)

• Low (0-32)
    • Median (33-66)
    • High (67-100)
  3. 3. "Agreeableness"

• Low (0-32)
    • Median (33-66)
    • High (67-100)
  4. 4. "Conscientiousness"

• Low (0-32)
    • Median (33-66)
    • High (67-100)
  5. 5. "Intellect/imagination" (same as "Openness to experience")

• Low (0-32)
    • Median (33-66)
    • High (67-100)

This poll is closed to new votes

user23974865
15 minutes ago, Joel. said:

Is here something wrong, or am I indeed the biggest asshole on this planet??

If you're taking that from the descriptions at the end of the test, then just ignore them, they're no good.

My reading of what your results probably mean in reality is that "you're someone who can be relied on for your sincerity and stability more so than for your consistence, and you probably understand your limitations and act accordingly".

user23974865
27 minutes ago, Joel. said:

why do they put intellect and imagination in the same category, my intellect is okay, but I don't even have Imagination.

Bad/biased wording on their part again (like with their trait descriptions at the end of the test). And yeah, I'd say the same about myself (I am not a very imaginative person, even though I scored high on that trait). It's supposed to be about "orthodox versus unorthodox", like I said earlier.

sorry for the misunderstanding, I was looking at the wrong list of numbers. I was looking at the percentage instead of the bars, because all statistics I saw at my old work showed no correlation between the bar and the percentages, so I automagically ignored the bars completely. I have chanced my original reaction.

I'll be nice to you, but I won't have much to say to you. 😂

BIG5-graphic.php?EXT=2.5&EST=2.8&AGR=4.1

user23974865

It's interesting to see how these types of results start with a clear initial trend, but then some of it gets more even with time. I guess it's because the initial trend reflects traits that will lead people to be online more often (or to answer polls more often).

BIG5-graphic.php?EXT=1.1&EST=1.8&AGR=3.3

I'm surprised by Agreeableness and Intellect/Imagination (I thought they'd be higher), but the others are spot on hahaha

1 minute ago, sidx said:

BIG5-graphic.php?EXT=1.1&EST=1.8&AGR=3.3

I'm surprised by Agreeableness and Intellect/Imagination (I thought they'd be higher), but the others are spot on hahaha

Aaaaaand I just realised the numbers were percentiles, so they're actually not that surprising after all.

BIG5-graphic.php?EXT=2&EST=1.6&AGR=3.5&CSN=2.3&IIM=3.1

That's fine. Everything is fine.

Member131995

BIG5-graphic.php?EXT=1.1&EST=2.8&AGR=3.8

So obviously I'm the opposite of extraverted but apparently I'm middle of the road for agreeable which I take to mean it can go either way. Either way, I can be a huge b***h or the sweetest darn person you ever did know. Also, for some reason I'm very conscientious which is accurate, so accurate it hurts.

user23974865
43 minutes ago, Niohmaye said:

Also, for some reason I'm very conscientious which is accurate, so accurate it hurts.

You broke the scale! :lol:

Member131995
3 minutes ago, burobu said:

You broke the scale! :lol:

Oh dear...maybe, although I'm unsure exactly what it is measuring. I read the little description on the results page😅 but I was still confused. I wonder, is it related to how organized a person is? How particular? Diligent? Detailed? Either way, I guess it's a good thing 😊

user23974865
2 minutes ago, Niohmaye said:

I wonder, is it related to how organized a person is? How particular? Diligent? Detailed? Either way, I guess it's a good thing 😊

Those descriptions at the end of the test aren't very good (you're better off reading the Wikipedia article if you're curious), but... Yeah, pretty much all that. ^_^

Member131995
20 minutes ago, burobu said:

Those descriptions at the end of the test aren't very good (you're better off reading the Wikipedia article if you're curious), but... Yeah, pretty much all that. ^_^

"Conscientiousness (efficient/organized vs. easy-going/careless). Tendency to be organized and dependable, show self-discipline, act dutifully, aim for achievement, and prefer planned rather than spontaneous behavior. High conscientiousness is often perceived as being stubborn and focused. Low conscientiousness is associated with flexibility and spontaneity, but can also appear as sloppiness and lack of reliability."

ooh...I am very organized and dependable. I have a lot of self discipline too, for certain things. I also prefer planned stuff, hate spontaneous, like when people come calling unexpectedly...yikes. I have been called stubborn, a lot. I kind of own it. I tend to be that person who will redo a project over again until it's perfect. I make one little mistake, redo! So very not flexible, I know😥

user23974865
4 minutes ago, Marian the Herbalist said:

Took the test two times and the Intellect/Imagination went from 52 to 28, lol.

That one seems more and more suspicious. Maybe I really should have picked a different site. Oh well, too late now.

Just now, burobu said:

That one seems more and more suspicious. Maybe I really should have picked a different site. Oh well, too late now.

I think I might've changed my response on some questions, nothing huge, just a dot further to the left or right, but that was enough to change that one quite a bit. The rest stayed pretty much the same.

Low Extraversion, 3

Emotional Stability, 7

Agreeableness, 80

Concientiousness, 34

Imagination, 65

Well, yea... *shrugs*, I have emotional dysregulation.. get influenced very quick by things. Which I hate.

Low Extraversion, 3

Emotional Stability, 16

Agreeableness, 80

Concientiousness, 62

Imagination, 59

• 1 year later...

This poll is being locked and moved to the read only Census archive for it's respective year. As part of ongoing Census organisation, and in an attempt to keep the demographics of the polls current with the active user base at the time, the polls will last for one year from now on. However, members are allowed and even encouraged to restart new polls similar to the archived ones if they like them.

iff, Census Forum Moderator

Archived