Lord Jade Cross

Anthracite_Impreza

5-7, depends when I have to get up. I hate sleeping so I wait until I'm completely knackered then crawl upstairs.

skymessenger

It depends on the day I'm having as well as the next day's schedule.  I have my main full-time job and a side-gig.

If it's just the main job and/or I have work the next day, I'll get about 7-8 hours of sleep.
If it's two jobs in one day, then I'll have about 6-6.5 hours of sleep.

And if I have nothing the next day, I'll be out cold for minimum of 9 hours.  Most of the time, it'll be a lot longer (10-12, in rare cases 14).  

No matter how much I sleep, I am almost always tired—with the occasional bout of energy, but it goes away quickly. I usually sleep 5 to 7 hours on average but do take naps during the day as well. If I have a day off I'll sleep anywhere from 8 to 12 hours. I feel like I am excessively sleepy much of the time. :huh: Like, no matter where I am I can sleep? In public? I can sleep. Daytime? I can sleep. Noisy? I can sleep. Silent? I can sleep. Sitting up, lying down, folded forward, on the floor? I can sleep. Sometimes I think it may be a problem but I am simply thankful that I rarely have insomnia. 😅

I tend to find that on the off-chance that I wake up in a good part of a REM cycle, I am much more awake. A good part seems to be around the 3 hour mark, so it's sometimes easier for me to function on less sleep. 

I usually get anywhere from 5 to 6 1/2 hours a night, however about five to six weeks a year I am lucky to get even 2 hours a night. Also my body prefers that I wake up no later than seven thirty, so as long as I go to sleep before 6 am I will wake up at 7:30. If I go to sleep after 6 am I will be up around 10. 

Shiloh_Rose

Six to eight hours, depending on whether after Gabe wakes me up to give him his breakfast if I fall asleep again or not. Taking some simple med, so I definitely feel more rested and while it may take me a while to get to sleep at night because I might stay up late... half the time I do, half time don't (like 1-3am after taking pill at like 11pm >.<) once I'm asleep until Gabe, it's pretty smooth sailing.
Still tired throughout day, but not like it was before.

Start of taking med, I was pretty good at taking it at 11pm and going to bed at midnight, but it has devolved into my 'usual sleep pattern' except I actually feel I get rest now, or somethin'.

When I was in the military I would average out to about 4 hours a night, but that was 11 years ago and now I usually get 8 hours, from 2 am to 10 am.

Not enough.  I have turned day into night, so when I do have to get up  at a decent hour in the morning, I'm sleepy all day.  

4-6 hours currently though I’m utterly knackered and am struggling to concentrate on the important shit.

Twisted Tempest

However much my damn brain will generously allow me. Like for example as I'm writing this it's 5:30 in the morning and I haven't slept a wink yet. :(

Typically 7.5

I have done various sleep scheduals (2-5 hours) before as well. There is increased cognitive function, but a decline in stability.

Janus the Fox

Variable between 2 and 14 hours, dependent on current manic/depressed mood respectively, recent change of timing of medication has the variance of between 5 and 8 hours with a more normal bed and wake time pattern combined with diet and exercise changes.  I keep a running total for medical purposes, the Sleep is tracked along side Migraine patterns in recorded in a diet and fitness app.

6 Hours 30 Minutes  today

49 Hours 50 Minutes in the last week

215 Hours in the last month

617 Hours 31 minutes in the last three months

772 Hours 54 Minutes since records began

Archived