Lord Jade Cross

I have gone through many phases. At one point was doing 2 hours and I felt awake and ready and then some days it was 5-6 hours but now its around 7 and I still feel tired but I feel better knowing I got more sleep.

If I slept 3 hours I would feel it but not two hours. 

My sleep schedule's all out of whack, but I do get a fairly reliable 10-12 hours of sleep. It's just I don't have a 24 hour cycle, so I slowly shift forward bit by bit until I'm fully nocturnal, then keep shifting forward until I'm diurnal again. This is what happens when I take online classes, don't leave the house often, and sleep when I'm tired. I am always tired to some extent. Exhaustion is just an innate part of my being at this point. Then again, that's the depression speaking. Gotta love the depression mini-comas. 👌

(Past couple days I've slept like closer to 15 hours, trying to push my cycle back around to diurnal quickly so I can do errands this weekend. It's easier for me to push my cycle forward by sleeping more, rather than staying awake longer.)

I typically get 7-10 hours, but since my wife has been here and had to leave I am getting 3-5 hours a night and struggling. I unfortunately got used to sleeping all tangled up with her and now my body keeps waking me up cause something is weird about empty bed to it. *sigh* 

But, I have a very demanding job, so sleep is crucial. Eleven 3-5 year olds take a lot of energy. :lol: 

OMG I used to be the same way, with the ever-changing sleeping/waking up times. I still sleep about as much as you, but I'm more stable about when I go to sleep and wake up; that's because my circumstances changed a bit. I want to wake up earlier to get more awake time, but at the same time, I don't. <Da

Slice of Ace

Typically 7-8 hours, from around 10:30-6:00. I'm very much a morning person and like a good night's sleep.

What's a sleep schedule? :D I work varying hours every day in a 24/7 business, so that's out the window. Usually something between four and six hrs of sleep though.

Not a lot. I have trouble falling asleep and need to get up early most days. I probably get about 5 hours, but I'm constantly tired no mattered how much sleep I get.

GeekyGamerZack

I typically get around 8 hours of sleep a night, give-or-take an hour or so, though I run just fine on much less, and quite often I feel better and more refreshed on 3-5 hours of sleep than a full 8-hour night.

SIDENOTE: I tend to need less sleep and stay up later if I've had an active day out of the house, ie. plenty of walking; if I spend the day at home, however, I'm sluggish by early-mid afternoon and need to go to bed much earlier than normal. It's like the more I do, the more energised I become, as though my body recharges itself though physical and mental activity, but discharges through doing nothing. 😅

I go to bed at 11 PM every night and am probably sound asleep in under 20 minutes. If I can stay awake longer than that I don't get sleepy until after 1 AM. When I get up varies and sometimes there appears to be a pattern. Ideally I want to wake up at 8 AM. When I was working I always set the alarm clock for 7 AM. Sometimes I wake up around 4 AM and then have to either get up or stay in bed until I fall back asleep around 5:30. Other times I wake up at 8 and fall back asleep several times before finally getting out of bed at 11 AM. When I got older than 45 I noticed I got sleepy in the afternoon. Now I take an afternoon nap every day. I rarely fall asleep but I get tired and need to rest. On really boring days I'll take two naps just to pass the time. I seem to remember needing an afternoon nap when I was about 17. I suppose I had grown so fast I had tired myself out. Back then it was easy to stay in bed until 11 AM whenever I could. Getting up to go to school was always a chore. 

Usually 7-8 hours, I'm often a little tired throughout the day but there have been times where I've had less sleep and times where I've had more sleep and was still tired no matter what. One time when I was in college I went to class after only sleeping for around 2 hours and was just in a weird daze all day.

Once in a while I'll take an nap too, and that helps me.

Sleep? If left I disturbed my usual schedule is 1:30am to 12:30pm asleep, but I usually wake up at 7 ish for school, so 1:30am to 7am :P 

Grumpy Alien

As much as possible. I’ve slept at least 14 hours in the past 24.

Trapped Soul

My sleep schedule is different during the week. During my work week I get about 5 hours of sleep each night. The night after that I get a good 12 hours to make up for all that lost sleep and then 9 hours the rest of the week and the cycle repeats. 

I find it difficult to fall asleep any time before one, so I usually sleep around 5-7 hours during the week and 9-12 hours on the weekends. I try to rest a bit more if I have an important event the next day

6.5 to 7.5 hours.  I go to bed from 11:00 to midnight most nights and wake up at 6:30.  

This is definitely unhealthy because I'm a teen - I should be getting 9+ hours of sleep.  But I have school for 10.5 hours each day and hours of HW every night, so I don't have a choice.  

NickyTannock

I usually get to sleep at around 3 am and wake up at around 10 am, so about 7 hours.

LonesomeCrow

On work days, usually only 4 hours. On days off I get 6-7.

Typically about nine hours a night, I think. I aim to get to bed such that I could get ten, but it usually takes me long enough to fall asleep that it's closer to nine (or even eight). I feel really tired if I get less than eight, so - unless I can't sleep for some reason - I always get at least that.

(I usually go to bed around 2:00 AM and wake up around noon.)

anywhere between 6 hours and 11 hours; it just depends on the day and how much i want to be on my phone

SorryNotSorry

Usually 7 hours. This is one of the reasons why I want to become my own boss and work from home, so I can sleep when I'm tired.

I often get into a weird sleeping pattern of waking at 7pm and sleeping at 11am. My most regular irregular pattern is sleeping at 4-5am and waking at 8pm. I fall into these patterns quite often when I'm bored or depressed. Especially since starting Fallout 4 because I can't. Stop. Playing. I often get hypersomnia and sleep for 14 hours straight also. I'm used to skipping sleep altogether sometimes when it calls for it and it usually makes me feel sick. I find I function better on less sleep as my cognitive functions are worse on more sleep. 10 hours and I struggle to concentrate. 6 hours or less and I can talk like a professional. I had a job interview yesterday and I was on fire with confidence but I didn't sleep at all the night before. I think less sleep helps some people. Hypersomnia just makes me feel more tired.

I try to be in bed no later than 9PM weekdays. I get up at 3:30AM Monday to Friday. 

I sleep late Fridays and Saturdays as am off weekends. I still get up at 6AM at the latest. 

Method to madness?

I hate rushing in the morning, as well as morning rush hour. 

I open my branch dead early, allowing me to bypass all the noise. It also allows me to have my morning coffee, and slowly but surely start my day and get tons done before the madness starts, and I get pulled in multiple directions. 

The past couple of days I’ve only been getting around 6 hours. This damn daylight savings screwed up my sleep schedule.

Member131995

I'm always tired and I work nights. Generally, I get anywhere from 2-6 hours. I tend to wake naturally after about 4 or 5 and only get extra if I make myself nap.

Strange But Not a Stranger

I usually get around 7 hours. I try to anyway.

I'm always tired no matter how much sleep I get. I usually sleep about 4-5 hours but I could sleep for 8 and still feel tired.

Archived