romance repulsed?

blueheroness

blueheroness

So maybe Im a little romance repulsed. I don't like the thought of someone liking me romantically. But lucky me i dont have to think about that much if i dont want to. 

But what is more difficult for me is those around me who are married. Its confusing because i am not opposed to romance. And i support their relationships. But I find myself wanting to avoid hanging out with them sometimes because I dread having to listen to them talk about their s/o. I would just rather pretend they didn't have a s/o and just skip all that. But then I know that would be unfair to them. And I would feel like I was being a really crappy friend to want to erase a huge part of their life. So I just accept that when I see them they will talk about their s/o and I will feel annoyed and I just have to deal with that. But i HATE that i have to deal with that. And i think it eats away at my friendships bc I feel myself pulling away because I am frustrated with this new part of my friends lives. 

Loofah B. Shampoo

I'm the same way, in a lot of senses. Hate hearing about it. Celebrities and characters get "ruined" for me when I find out they're allo, even if I wish I weren't that judgmental.

Archived