New Moderator Needed: Site Comments and Announcements: Nominations

Kelly

Sage Raven Domino
3 hours ago, FaerieFate said:

I'm 90% sure all hotbox regulars would rejoice if you were hotbox mod because you'd be so incredibly lax.

The handling of regulars is an interesting topic that pertains to Site Comments as well, but I'll postpone asking about it until the Q&A session ^_^

3 hours ago, FaerieFate said:

But then again I don't know who the current hotbox mod is (are?)

It's strange that you didn't remember about the 'Who Mods What' and 'Admod Shuffling' threads.

WünderBâhr

Good luck to anyone who puts in their turnip/hat/self into the nomination ring for these two forums! 

If anyone has questions pertaining to other forums, or just want to learn more about things on AVEN (but don't need a whole thread to ask/poke about the topic), they can also go to this thread, which sits in Site Comments forum. There, members can ask Admods and get their perspective/related info in a general discussion setting. 

1 hour ago, Sage Raven Domino said:

The handling of regulars is an interesting topic that pertains to Site Comments as well, but I'll postpone asking about it until the Q&A session ^_^

It's strange that you didn't remember about the 'Who Mods What' and 'Admod Shuffling' threads.

1. I'm interested to hear your question, because in interested how you interpreted that statement. But alas, Q&A will start soon, so I'll wait. 

2. When I was mod there were times the Who Mods What thread was incredibly out of date (and I updated it each time). So, in my experience that thread wasn't the most accurate source of information. I am happy to hear it's kept up to date now, though. 

Cheshire-Cat

Good luck to everyone running. And to those tempted, but these aren't quite the right forums, there will be more coming up for election. 

*Sneaks in and steals luck*

I would like to run :ph34r:

Clumsy Fairy

Oh I am so tempted to run... I keep thinking I should see if I can run a campaign set out to get no votes. <grin>.

Archived