Personal style?

I try to make my outfits color-coordinated and and androgynous. Usually, they consist of a scarf, a t-shirt, a jacket, a pair of jeans, and a ton of random bracelets. I tend to wear darker colors and always have a satchel or backpack equipped.

Member131995

I just read every post trying to see if u already posted here and I don't think so...?

I work a lot so I wear scrubs most of the time and then when I'm home I wear a variation of whatever was under my scrubs and sleep😅

When I'm not working and have to go somewhere random like the store, I tend to have two every day styles depending on my mood.

If I'm feeling strong and like the badass I like to think I can be, I like wearing jeans and sweatshirts and my tan work boots and also flannels. Then I tie my hair back in a ponytail too.

If I feel kind of like showing off, I wear tights or leggings and my boots, but cuter less manly ones, sometimes heels, and my nicer coat (it's winter currently, so I'm thinking in warmth terms😅)

I never wear sweat pants out, but I do sometimes wear yogas, but only when running out quickly and when alone. I don't think I'm particularly stylish, I don't really have a lot of name brane clothing, except for a few pieces I've kept from Stitch Fix.

I gotta say, some of you on here are pretty stylish! I always admire people with a sense of fashion, something I myself lack. Sometimes I think I want to learn and then I'm like nah😂 

user23974865

My "wardrobe" (it's really just a pile of clothes on a plastic chair) is specifically chosen so that I don't need to think about what to wear. Everything is as bland and simple and generic and interchangeable as possible. Same basic idea with my hair. I shear it off with a clipper when it gets too troublesome and that's about it.

J. van Deijck

I'm a cybergoth, just natural causes it seems. I have always been a robot.

I do like to mix my style with cyberpunk and rivethead, though. sometimes with regular goth.

I always coordinate my outfits so they fit by colour. I wear black with one additional colour (typically green, but sometimes blue, purple or red), and I keep everything in my outfit in those two colours. I also wear camo a lot.

QuantumEcho

Since I have spd I usually wear comfortable clothes like cotton etc

Archived