I only sometimes get it

ADragonsFriend

ADragonsFriend

I don’t rly get how platonic and romantic feelings r different but I’m also 99% sure I’ve never had a crush. I’m currently thinking I’m some combination of aro, quoiromantic, and alterous. Is that even a thing? Also slightly random thing, does anyone else quoiromantic sorta get the difference for a sec when ur reading something from the perspective of a character with a crush/in love?

i wish i could help but i don't really get it either. Maybe romantic feelings are like when you want to kiss them, snuggle, hold hands, stare into each others' eyes, but some people do that platonically so...

romantic attraction might be like a fluttery feeling you feel in your chest and you feel nervous around that person 

ADragonsFriend

I feel nervous around most people, I have very heightened anxiety. Also I feel like that could apply to a squish too

On 3/2/2019 at 6:03 PM, ADragonsFriend said:

I feel nervous around most people, I have very heightened anxiety. Also I feel like that could apply to a squish too

hmm yeah.. I asked one of my friends who is ace and in a romantic relationship and he said that for him it was like caring and loving for someone in a more intense way than just as a friend but i'm not sure about that either because i feel like friendships can be just as intense and you can care about friends just as much as a romantic partner

Archived