Choreography

HazyWept

I'm see these boys live in a few weeks. I am seriously excited. 😊 

2 minutes ago, Jinkx said:

I'm see these boys live in a few weeks. I am seriously excited. 😊 

Congratulations!! They are so good omg 

@Galactic Turtle that seven sense video is my favorite I hope I can learn the dance one day so good 

@MaybeIBelongSomewhere I always love watching the choreography from 1MILLION Dance Studio! A skill level I would love to be able to reach. 😍 I also love how they hype each other up—my hip hop class does that sometimes and it always amps up the energy in the room. 

@alto That belly dance choreography is great. ♥️ I took belly dance for a bit over two years and I loved it—I hope to be able to get back into it again someday.

@Jinkx I love them they are so inspiring I’ve always wanted to become a dancer this year I’ll start classes lol Lia Kim and Mina are my favorites but there are such talented people upcoming 

@MaybeIBelongSomewhere Oh wow, Rain Dance is amazing! I love it! 😍 The beginning just completely drew me in!

I actually began taking dance classes at my college last year because I was inspired by BTS. 😊 Since then, I've been taking jazz, ballet, hip hop, modern, tap, and African. Do you intend to focus on a particular style or are you going to try out different styles?

@Jinkx I pray to master all kinds I love hip hop and mix it with contemporary so moving. I want to be able to hit hard and I feel awkward when I dance sensually but I hope to get over that. 

Never stop growing and dancing 🖤 so good for the soul 

• 3 weeks later...

Archived