Do I like her?

Creampuff

I have always thought of myself as aromantic, and I've never had a crush before. But..I have a best friend. We've been bestfriends for about 7-8 years,  and I love being with her.  Often I find myself wanting to hold her hand or just rest my head against hers.  I don't really get that flustered around her, only when seeing if she'll pick me as a partner in class.  Sometimes I think that she's cute, but my mind often randomly starts to have impulsive thoughts against my will, so it could just be that. I feel so happy when she talks to me,  and I can't even stay mad at her for a second, despite feeling so angry. Recently she has formed a crush on someone and she constantly talks about how cute he is or what he was doing.  I find myself angry at her and him and I become extremely jealous.  When they spend time together I feel so sad that she'll leave. I've always had jealousy problems but it feels infinitely worse when it's with someone that she likes. I feel bad for thinking this-but I really don't want her to like him.  It's really hard to explain all these feelings and put them into words,  so sorry if this didn't sound very clear. 

ButterflyBlues

I think you might have a squish on her? You seem to just want to be best friends with her, but I've never had a crush either so idk. I experience sensual attraction so I like to cuddle with my friends and that kind of sounds what you want to do with her?

Archived