Whats your number?

PrincessPark

Mid-thirties, 2 partners as in "having a romantic relationship". 3 if you count a "no strings attached" one time arrangement. 4 if you count cuddling and kissing only as well.

Looking back on the sexual side of these things, I must admit that what I found exciting at first was less the sex itself than the novelty, the appeal of another person actually being turned on by me - and the aspect of see, brain, I do what everybody does. 😅 This wore off sooner than later, and I possibly spent more time telling myself stories in my head and trying not to think about the ridiculousness of it all than the average allosexual person I suppose does while at it. (Yes, I've been wondering about all this quite a lot recently, thank you for asking. And yes, I feel kind of bad about it towards the partners I disappointed with a combination of missing enthusiasm to have sex and lacking vocabulary/"informedness" to explain myself.)

Edited by Greypan.da
gemrisingbitch

I've "dated" a little and had one irl "relationship" but I didn't really feel attracted and I have zero sexually (I was assaulted in 2019)

48, no partners, 

I clicked on this thinking that you were actually asking people for their phone number (not that i'd give,i'm not stupid,at least not that much).

Anyway,i'm currently 16 and my number is 0.

Yup,nobody wants me...

But i'm an aro ace whose libido is literally negative so i don't really care.

30 and none, I don't have any interest in finding romance in my life honestly.

• Like 1

Depends if you count prostitutes as partners lol? If so than many. But personally I don't count them because it always feels like a form of masturbation, and during sex with them I was not really "there" or into it. I hate that I've soiled myself with them.. too late, just have to move on.

But for real partners in the real world, 1. I lost my virginity to her. She liked me but I didn't really like her back, just had sex with her because she initiated it plus I felt that's what people are supposed to do.

I'm 28

• Like 1

38 and 4, 3 of which in my 20s. Last clusterf*** of a "relationship" ended when I was 30 or 31, can't remember.