Ace Pride Art!

ametrine

Hello! I've been trying to be more public with my asexuality, as both a means of being comfortable with myself and spreading awareness that asexuality is a legitimate orientation. (I know that being aware of it sooner would have really helped me out.) I wanted to get some items to show my pride and noticed that there aren't too many options available. I enjoy creating art, so I'm hoping to add to them!

I did make a cake design (I included a link at the bottom if you are interested in looking at it!). Other than that, I'm not sure what types of designs people might be interested in. Are there any specific things that aren't readily available that you would like to show your pride? For instance, I noticed that there are very few demisexual pride designs, so at the very least I would like to add to that. 

Thanks!

https://www.redbubble.com/people/oboist99/works/36757239-pride-cake?asc=u&ref=recent-owner

Its a very cute cake ❤️ good job! and Good on you for being yourself!
Dont ever change!

That's a great design!  :P

1 minute ago, lonelyace said:

If you can draw dragons, that would be absolutely awesome.

I second this ^

That would be a lot of fun - I'll definitely make a dragon design!! 😊 Thanks!

everywhere and nowhere

Wow, and someone makes stuff such as T-shirts with your design?

I just miss a pin with that design, it would be a perfect decoration - small, handy, not too expensive...

Archived