How do you eat muffins?

cosmosredshift7

How do you eat muffins?  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Peel away the wrapper entirely, start eating the entire muffin from one side, not from the top or bottom specifically
    • Pull off the crunchy muffin top, and devour that before unwrapping and eating the bottom half
    • Gradually eat the muffin top away and THEN peel away the wrapper to eat the bottom half
    • Unwrap and eat the bottom half first, and then descend on the crunchy muffin top
    • Remove wrapper, cut muffin in halves/pieces and then consume in no true order
    • Cutting it in halves/pieces and spreading butter over them before eating each halve/piece separately
    • Just literally shoving the entire muffin into your mouth and dying
    • Put the milk in the bowl first
    • Other (please let me know below)
    • I'm sorry, i'll try to be more serious next time
    • I ONLY eat the crunchy muffin tops
    • I ONLY eat the muffin bottoms
    • EatinG THE PAPER WRAPPER, LIKE A TRUE MUFFIN FAN!
  2. 2. Why eat them that way?

• Love that cronch
    • i just do
    • all parts of a muffin are equal
    • muffins are too big to eat without utensils

This poll is closed to new votes

cosmosredshift7

It has recently come to my attention that I may eat muffins in a strange manner. Please tell me how the people of Aven consume muffins, so that I might feel a bit less strange.

cosmosredshift7
4 minutes ago, AVeryTakenUsername said:

The wrapper is the tastiest part.

you GET ME. you peel the wrapper away, and there is so much of the muffin waSTED just because it's still attached to the wrapper. a WASTE i tell you.

Haha I just had a muffin tonight. I like to eat the top part first, I just pull off a piece at the time. When I finish the top I unwrap the bottom and finish it off.

First I pour milk in the bowl, and then pour in the cereal, then put the muffin on top-

jkjk

I eat one corner of the top off and then descend at an angle to the bottom of the muffin (after of course removing the wrapper). I then eat it horizontal... 

RoseGoesToYale

How can anyone put the milk in the bowl first?? You won't get a proper cereal-to-milk ratio! Conserve the milk! Don't leave the milk tap running while you brush your...

Wait, something about muffins? Oh yeah. Top first, then peel.

AVeryTakenUsername
6 minutes ago, RoseGoesToYale said:

How can anyone put the milk in the bowl first?? You won't get a proper cereal-to-milk ratio! Conserve the milk! Don't leave the milk tap running while you brush your...

Wait, something about muffins? Oh yeah. Top first, then peel.

https://i.imgur.com/Q4AeCoy.jpg

Messily.

Anything that crumbles is a lost battle for me; I'll hold a plate, a napkin, even my hand underneath, but still the crumbs end up everywhere. Worst case scenario is when they end up under the shirt. Then the Great Hunt for that one scratchy bastard begins.

I like to use the paper as a little plate.

I kinda expected there to be written: I rip small pieces of the muffin and eat them one by one because I needed to do just that with lots of stuff because of how long I needed to wear braces. A habit that I've trained that will never go away XD. Other people think that it looks so weird when I don't just bite into stuff :X.

For me it depends on the size of the muffin. If it's one of the jumbo size muffins, I tear of the top of the muffin then the bottom, if it's regular size, then I eat from one side.

ButterflyBlues

I just kinda shove the whole muffin in my mouth? I unwrap it first, but I take really big bites, with no regard for top/bottom

Wait there is a different  ways to eat a muffin.

I just take a huge chomps of it and that's it.

Into the void it goes.

Depends one size and where they’re from. Bjs has some great muffins, and those i chomp the tops off, and then feel it we eat the bottom. If they’re small and i can chomp the top and bottom all together I’ll do that. 

Having overcome the confusion because different parts of the world call different foods by different names. 

Peel off the paper and attack from the side. 

Contrary to popular opinion my mouth isn't big enough to stuff a whole muffin in :P😅

everywhere and nowhere

I prefer removing the wrapper, putting the muffin on a plate and eating it with a cake fork, not with my hands. This way my hands won't get dirty. (I also hate eating pizza with my hands. No way! Fork and knife only.)

Also, as a teamaniac, I never eat any kind of cake without a suitable tea (at least when eating it at home), so I have to find the right proportions between cake bites and tea sips, not to use up one or the other too quickly.

I more pick off pieces of the muffin and eat those 

EggplantWitch

I know of two different things called a muffin and, having read through this thread, neither of them appear to be what you're talking about.

I take the top off, eat that, take the wrapper off the rest of it, eat the rest, then scrape off what ever is left on the wrapper. I either scrape it with my teeth or a finger. I don’t get too many ‘crunchy’ ones. Crumb, maybe. 

I've never seen anyone eat the wrapper.

However, I'm in no position to criticize, since I lick the tops of yogurt containers.

15 minutes ago, Ardoise said:

I've never seen anyone eat the wrapper.

However, I'm in no position to criticize, since I lick the tops of yogurt containers.

Licking the tops of yoghurt containers is a well maintained tradition

Grumpy Alien

The same way I eat cupcakes.

Back to Avalon

I eat the muffin from the side, then scrape the paper with my teeth or a fork. I also scrape the yogurt foil with a spoon before eating the container of yogurt. I don't understand letting these things go to waste, especially yogurt (there's usually a lot on the foil!).

The only individual I've known who ate muffins, paper and all, was my neighbor's dog. He also ate most of the plastic bag the muffins were in.

I dunno... I eat muffins and cupcakes maybe once a year at most.

'I just do' is my favorite response as to why I do things. 

QuantumEcho

I decapitate it to make sure it’s dead and devour it’s insides.

Archived