I'm very confused on my sexuality...

pandamuerta

I wanted to ask people this because I'm really confused and can't find anything on it. I find both girls and guys really cute so that would technically mean I'm bi, but I don't want to date or have sex with anyone which would make me an aro-ace. I just want to know if whether or not I

identify as an aro-ace or as bi or as all three? 

You can appreciate aesthetic attraction without being romantically or sexually attracted to anyone. You probably just admire the aesthetics of all people which means you're still aro-ace. Unless you actually want to be at least romantically involved with both men and women in which case you'd be bi-romantic ace. 

5 hours ago, A. Sterling said:

You can appreciate aesthetic attraction without being romantically or sexually attracted to anyone. You probably just admire the aesthetics of all people which means you're still aro-ace. Unless you actually want to be at least romantically involved with both men and women in which case you'd be bi-romantic ace. 

I never thought about it like that, that actually makes a lot of since. Thanks!

On 2/19/2019 at 5:41 PM, deadtrashpanda said:

I wanted to ask people this because I'm really confused and can't find anything on it. I find both girls and guys really cute so that would technically mean I'm bi, but I don't want to date or have sex with anyone which would make me an aro-ace. I just want to know if whether or not I

identify as an aro-ace or as bi or as all three? 

I find guys and girls cute; I identify as biaesthetic 🙂

Archived