this is so ass someone help

man i got mad girls right... but, I have literally no intentions on sex.  It really sucks.  A lot. I had sex a few times but it never just felt good I don’t know how to explain it.  But what I don’t understand is that I can get it up at a moments notice but, sex just doesn’t interest me at all.  It’s weird idk someone help

help with what? society putting something on a pillar that you just don't care about? if your god is "having chicks" and you feel like you have lost your faith maybe you should take a good look at what you are praying to

7 minutes ago, gisiebob said:

if your god is "having chicks" and you feel like you have lost your faith maybe you should take a good look at what you are praying to

What are you talking about? The op never mentioned God

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Salmiakki said:

I never mentioned yer god either =^,^=

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Salmiakki said:

It's a metaphor

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Salmiakki said:

What does it mean? 

2001-monolith-apes.jpg

no, I should be nicer.

having "mad girls" is assumed to be a desirable thing in life to be devoted to, as one would devote themselves to religion. but in this case the purpose of having those "mad girls" is lost, as the prophesied "holy land"  doesn't materialize, damaging your faith. the hollowing of having them "mad girls" might lead you then to question why getting 'mad girls' is prayed for.  or what you could devote your life to that would give you what you want.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, gisiebob said:

2001-monolith-apes.jpg

no, I should be nicer.

having "mad girls" is assumed to be a desirable thing in life to be devoted to, as one would devote themselves to religion. but in this case the purpose of having those "mad girls" is lost, as the prophesied "holy land"  doesn't materialize, damaging your faith. the hollowing of having them "mad girls" might lead you then to question why getting 'mad girls' is prayed for.  or what you could devote your life to that would give you what you want.

I'm not sure if I still completely understand it but thank you for explaining 

• Like 1
Anonymous123456

As I’m English I presume that by ‘mad girls’ you mean lots of girls rather than girls who are insane? Just thought that might be an important clarification for anyone who wants to answer this query.

Edit: Actually I think the phrase ‘bare girls’ means lots of girls rather than ‘mad girls’. I’ll show myself out.

Edited by grigor1860
Error
  • Like 2
AmbassadorSquid
On 2/18/2019 at 11:15 AM, gisiebob said:

help with what? society putting something on a pillar that you just don't care about? if your god is "having chicks" and you feel like you have lost your faith maybe you should take a good look at what you are praying to

Lemme give this a shot:

Society puts pressure on men to "get mad girls". The standard is the more women you have who want you, the better and more desirable you are. But, you don't want that. You're not interested in sex. So, you have to rethink the standards that society has put up and that you compare yourself to. You don't have to play the game of gaining women's attention if you don't actually want it.

• Like 1

This is quite possibly the most confusing thread I've ever seen on this site, and I've been here for a pretty long time.

• Like 1
On 2/19/2019 at 10:08 AM, grigor1860 said:

Edit: Actually I think the phrase ‘bare girls’ means lots of girls rather than ‘mad girls’. I’ll show myself out.

In American slang, "mad girls" does indeed mean "a lot of girls." x)

This sounds like a whole lotta humblebragging, to me. 🙃

If you have no intention on having sex, don't have it. If the amount of female attention is ohmygodjusttoomuch, stop flirting and go hang out with your dudes for a while. =] 

Or, conversely, if you really just want to hang out with these fine, fine ladies without worrying about what's going to be expected of you - deep breath, that's normal, it's gonna be okay. You have all the power in the world to decide who you do and don't have sex with, now and forever. This may seem like silly advice but just enjoy your friendships with them and try not to get your panties in a bunch.

And... do try to make sure they're friendships, and not tokens you're collecting. =]

• Like 2

I’ve only been here a few weeks but it’s become evident that some people come here just to mess with us. 

• Like 1

@Salmiakki Its basically a statement that he doesn't have to change his sexual attraction, but instead try to stop holding having sex with women as something he should aim for. He doesn'y have to have sex to have a worth, so he needs to learn to accept that of himself. :)

Hey @Folo I'm sorry your question seems to have been dismissed amongst all this confusion.

I know how wrong it feels to admit that you aren't interested in something we've grown up to learn is the 'pinnacle' of a relationship. You learn you should only have sex with people you trust, who you truly care about. Some cultures teach no sex before marriage. Some define marriage as having sex, or only accept a marriage once it is consummated. This makes us place it on a pedestal. It's made to feel special, like a goal.

But you don't have to have sex to have worth, or to have a meaningful relationship. You need to try and accept yourself. There is nothing wrong with your lack of desire for sex. And I understand how you feel. You don't have to feel broken, especially since you have explained that you experience fully functional arousal, so there is nothing wrong with you. Everyone's sexual orientation and drive varies, don't beat yourself up over it :)