Repulsive reaction to arrousal?Is there something wrong with me?

My boyfriend was eating me out and when he was hitting my g-spot (I think so at least?) I felt my body shake and uneasy and after a while I got light-headed, It wasn´t pleasant, I wanted it to end.

Is this feeling normal? I heard it is suppouse to feel good,I read online and I didn´t find anything about this kind of experince of oral sex.

I never have experinced sexual pleasure even tho my boyfriend has tried a lot of things with me.Receving oral sex is okey and somewhat relaxing to me, but it doesn´t make me feel any sort of arrousal.My vagina hurts or is uneasy when my boyfriend used his fingers or rubbed his leg against my vagina, it made me feel super bad. My breasts use to be super sensitive to touch too but it has been getting better,they still are sensitive but somehow not if touched with tongue?I feel like Im inhuman that I can´t experince sexual pleasure. My boyfriend thinks my hormons are imbalanced, but I got testosterone test done and nothing was wrong with the results either. 

What could be wrong here or is there even anything wrong? Am I cable of feeling arrousal?

Issue is there are two types of arousal. Purely physical and mental/emotional. You likely can experience physical, but without the mental/emotional, in my experience, sex is blah to uncomfortable. 

Receiving any sort of "pleasure" was anywhere from boring to torture for me until I met someone who made me want them sexually. Once my mind and emotions were into it, I finally got what the fuss was about. 

That shaky/uneasy was likely the "right spot" but without actual arousal, it can feel pretty awful. I always likened it to a muscle cramp, or at least, that feeling right before you get one. 

Some people can get into sex from a purely physical place. I dont get how. 

But regardless, nothing wrong with you. You just arent into sex. Not everyone is.