Not caring much about age, the only difference ...

Cammino

... I think is, that variety in sexual orientation was more restricted than nowadays. 

Between the age of 17 and 35 I took having sex with the few partners as something I had to bear. And then I avoided to get closer to the few I felt attracted to because I knew about my failure for to those who need and want sex. Now another attitude adds to it: I don't feel the desire to explain myself. 

I have friends and people usually love me, because I'm a happy person. Happy because I always had a net of good people around me ... on the other hand it continues to happen every now and then, that I feel attracted to someone and want just that little bit more ... deep friendship and the sensual aspect. This never changed since I was a teenager.

There were 1 relationship I was in the mood for the sex, at least at first, the was a second were I find sex was a compromise. I've been single for years now, but I am comtemplating compromising with sex for sensuality with someone, hopefuly, with a low libido.

On 2/17/2019 at 2:15 PM, Cammino said:

every now and then, that I feel attracted to someone and want just that little bit more ... deep friendship and the sensual aspect.

@Cammino I feel the same way.  My friends know I'm a hugger. This is one of the ways I get some human touch. It isn't sensual, exactly, but I find I crave a connection, any connection, sometimes. These days I am trying to be realistic and I doubt I will find that "little bit more" any more.  I am lucky I have some long time friends who stand by me, the strange duck.  

Archived