I'm very new and need help..

SmolBean17

Hello folks, I'm new on this website and try to find some help about my orientation.

I am a teenage girl and have until now thought of myself as bisexual, since I have been in love with girls (here we see excellent distinction between romantic and sexual attraction. not.).

before some time I was offered a solely sexual relationship with a guy, which excited me (not in a sexual way, but I liked the idea). when I was in a situation with him that led to sexual actions between us, I hadn't had any wish to do so at all. It just didn't put me in a sexual mood. Also there were some other things with guys where I was in a situation that before was something I wanted, but when it happened only repulsed me. 

I have sexual fantasies and also masturbate, but they are always not about me and don't contain elements of my real life, because that just fails to sexually excite me.

Through reading I've found the term lithosexual. Do y'all think that I've got this right or is there another label that sums it up better? I'm really confused at the moment 😅

If lithosexual is a term that you want to use, then I think that it would fit you. However, you can always just use the term asexual as well. It really all depends on what label makes you feel most comfortable, because at the end of the day, being comfortable in your own skin is what really matters.

Welcome to AVEN!

I'm not sure, as Akiosexual(what used to be called Lithosexual) refers to someone who experiences Sexual Attraction but doesn't want it reciprocated, or it fades when reciprocated.

However, we define Sexual Attraction as leading to the desire to have sex with someone.

Meaning an Asexual can like the idea of sex, experience arousal, and have sex, but if what you're feeling doesn't lead to the desire to have sex with the person you're feeling it towards, then it's not Sexual Attraction, even if it is an attraction or arousal.

But there are other types of attraction besides Sexual Attraction.
There's Romantic Attraction, which we define as leading to the desire to have a romantic relationship with someone.
There's Sensual Attraction, which we define as leading to the desire to have intimate non-sexual physical contact with someone, like kissing or cuddling.
There's Aesthetic Attraction, which we define as leading to the desire to appreciate someone's aesthetic beauty.
There's Platonic Attraction, which we define as leading to the desire to have a deep friendship with someone.
And more.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake,

ZWughhv.jpg

You sound like an autochorrisexual to me. You can only be excited if it doesn’t involve yourself.

Kelthepurplequeen

You’re too young to be engaging in sexual activity anyway.

@Mousse Welcome to AVEN!

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake,

ZWughhv.jpg

Welcome! Asexuals can masturbate and be “turned on” by the act but not by people. Asexuality is a lack of sexual attraction, not of sexual desires or hormones after all :) 

recipe_elegant-chocolate-cake.jpg?itok=p

Kelthepurplequeen

What is it with ace people and cake? 

Archived