Hi (Post contains me questioning ace experience)

Tangle

Hi guys, I'm Tangle and I'm trying to find my true self.

I'm finally sneaking out of my self imposed closet to try and find friends. I feel really bizarre because I have no interest in sex and I have a massive aversion to my vagina. The one and only time I had to use a tampon, everything inside me screamed danger. I thankfully have awesome parents who don't care but I know not everyone is so lucky. I have no desire for sex and I am okay with that. 

I love animals and I know a lot about dogs and guinea pigs. Thanks for listening to my bizarre rambles and I hope to learn tons here.

Hey, hello. Welcome to AVEN!!
I'm the same way from what you described. By the way, I have a dog and a hamster.
It's good to see you worked up the courage to join. I think you'll like it here.
If you have any questions, you can ask.

When new people arrive, we share cake, so here's a purple cake:
6c93fd882909468da082c4ea0e24df01--pretty

Thanks for the cake :)

I'm actually really hungry. I'm finally glad to meet someone who has similarities with me. I'm actually okay with sex concept wise but in theory the idea makes me squick. It's bizarre because I can read about it until the cows come home but I have no desire to try it. I'm weird. 

I don't think that's weird, as people enjoy reading/listening about things that they personally wouldn't do, all the time.
Although it may seem weird to people who don't understand.
Well, that's my perspective anyways.

Yeah, it's just that I'm mostly interested in the gay side. I also feel less weirded out by buttholes than vaginas. 

I am getting really tmi. I have little to no filter.

That's alright. You can talk about it if you want to. After all, we're here to learn about each other, right?

Yeah, I just get really bashful because I've never really learned about sex until like two years ago. The whole penis into vagina/heterosexual thing didn't click until I was 16 and there was nothing about gay sex or transgender folks. If this was the 90's it would've made some sense but not in 2013 when i got the first talk. Sex ed is fucking terrible. I've learned more watching watts the safeword on YouTube than I ever did in school. 

I can relate. The internet has taught me so much that I would had never known otherwise, I am eternally grateful for it.
Sorry, I don't know what else to really say right now, haha.

Tis natural, the conversation has run its course. Thanks for making me feel more comfortable and I hope to see you around. I'm more of a stalker than a chatter.

Welcome to AVEN!

I can't imagine what that's like, I'm sorry.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Sleeping Puppy In A Slipper Cake,

8_CATERS_DOG_CAKES_09-800x498.jpg

1 hour ago, MichaelTannock said:

Welcome to AVEN!

I can't imagine what that's like, I'm sorry.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake, and here's a Sleeping Puppy In A Slipper Cake,

8_CATERS_DOG_CAKES_09-800x498.jpg

That is the cutest cake I've ever seen. Thanks for making my day everyone!

Welcome! Oh wow, I couldn’t even try a tampon. I took one look and my brain noped me outta there! 😖

puppy-cupcakes.jpg

Archived