Hello!

moonchild95

*sorry for my broken English, just in case some of my writing doesn't make sense to people haha*

I am super new to this website and asexual community. I am an introvert person but today I just felt like to push myself to decide to create an account and greet people.:)

I am 23 years old female and I always thought I am odd... I got few confessions from guys and I always end up pushing them away because I don't want to do any sexual things with them. First I thought, they are not my type, but when I think back, it was a peer pressure to have sex... (Idk...but people around me usually have sex and start their relationship after...)

These days, I am out of school and finally got spare times to think/learn about myself and it includes my sexuality. I kind of know about asexuality, but I didn't know about the detail (I am still learning...) and somehow I google about orientations types and found about gray-asexual and I think it perfectly fits me and here am I writing something on this website. 

From now on, I  hope to learn/explore and get educated from this community and meet some ace people. ❤️ 

Hello, welcome to AVEN!!
It's good to see you trying to figure things out.
I hope you'll like it here.
If you have any questions, you can ask.

To welcome people, we share cake, so here's a purple cake:
e05a32d74fa5fa8a91c94b2ee54e2887--lavend

@moonchild95 Welcome to AVEN!

In my case, I'm 33, and I've never had or desired either sex or a relationship either.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake,

ZWughhv.jpg

Welcome! Don’t worry your English is great, it’s better than mine and I’m from England :P 

la-fo-proof-chocolate-cake-20160213&f=1&

Archived