Someone has a crush on me.. But I think I'm aromantic

Hi,  this is my first time really using  a website like this,  but I have something bothering me regarding aromantism. As long as I can remember I've never had a crush on anyone,  or at least I don't think so.  I'm not sure if I'm aromantic or I've just don't know what love  is.  But anyways,  there is this guy,  I didn't have any particular feeling towards him, he was nice but that was about it.  Tbh I always found it suspicious he was so nice to me.  But anyways he told me he liked me and gave me a gift.  I was too awkward to face him,  so I had my bestfriend tell him that I didn't like him, only it didn't work, and I had to end up telling him myself anyways. After that he still persisted.  And again,  and again he gave me gifts after I explicitly said for him to stop and it made me uncomfortable.  He only stops for a little bit, months pass by and it's Valentine's Day.  And I felt so depressed on that day I can't help wondering if there's something wrong with me or I'm abnormal. He gave me yet again,  another gift.  And I'm not sure why,  but this made me so depressed.  The fact that he liked me and Valentines day and everything.  I don't think he'll stop liking me.  He texts me sometimes and often calls me cute. I literally couldn't function and I kept being anxious all day. 

Edited by Creampuff

Okay, first and foremost: If someone doesn't back off after being told not once, not twice, but several times that you're not interested, that should raise some red flags. At this point he might be seeing you not as a potential love interest, but as a challenge to overcome. That could become dangerous.

This is causing you anxiety and depression - you need to cut him off. Get your friends/parents/supporting adults to help you and let them realize that you really don't feel comfortable with this behavior.

• Like 4

Can't agree more with what was said above. If he hasn't gotten the hint and backed off after multiple failed attempts, I think its best you have some sort of intervention.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Never let society think your a bad person because you're different, you still bleed the same blood as the rest of the 7 billion people on earth. Just because you might not see people the same way they see you doesn't mean you're not a beautiful person.