I'm new to this....

The majority of the time I feel like my derpy asexual self but sometimes I just wanna burst into a flaming bisexual and I don't understand, I don't want relationships and then I do and I'm just so confused. So basically can asexuality be fluid? 

@CasIsBack Welcome to AVEN!

You could be a Biromantic Asexual.
Asexuality is a lack of Sexual Attraction, which we define as leading to the desire to have sex with someone.
But there are other types of attraction besides Sexual Attraction.
There's Romantic Attraction, which we define as leading to the desire to have a romantic relationship with someone.
There's Sensual Attraction, which we define as leading to the desire to have intimate non-sexual physical contact with someone, like kissing or cuddling.
There's Aesthetic Attraction, which we define as leading to the desire to appreciate someone's aesthetic beauty.
There's Platonic Attraction, which we define as leading to the desire to have a deep friendship with someone.
And more.

Incidentally, it is a tradition here to welcome new members by offering cake,

ZWughhv.jpg

• Like 1

yup! sexuality can be (note i did not say "is") fluid for some. sounds like u might be gray-sexual or demisexual, in addition to bi. remember that u can feel sexual attraction, visual (aesthetic) attraction, or romantic attraction in any combination at (often different) times or for different genders/people. perfectly fine.

• Like 1