Sexuality of What?

So I have done a lot of research on Asexuality. For over two years now I have continually been wondering what my sexuality is changing from straight to lesbian to bisexual to ace. I get that over time you learn new things and get accustomed to that new theory, but now I’m even more confused. I believe I am on the Grayscale of sexuality, there is no doubt about that. Others around me indulge in sexual interactions and discuss that among themselves while I sit and listen since I have nothing to say about te matter. However, I am doubting myself because I feel I am beginning to feel attracted to someone I know. Honestly, I don’t know for certain if I am attracted to them since I can’t understand my emotions enough to know anything. Anyway, after some digging I believe I am somewhat Gray-A, (there was another name I found but I can’t find it now). 

Could some one please help me?

Snubbed Cuboctahedron

It's very possible that you're Demisexual and are only really attracted to someone you know well, a bit like a "chosen one" (is that the Term tm you were looking for?)

• Like 2

To me, it sounds like you could be referring to romantic attraction, or maybe even aesthetic attraction. You can be an Asexual and still feel those things.
I know it can be confusing, but try to think about what kind of attraction you're feeling.

• Like 2
Fluffy Femme Guy

sketchcomic___types_of_attraction_by_sec

• Like 4